Happy Birthday PlayStation 2, you are almost old enough to drive

Lovejinder_LJ

Funny how people didn't give a crap about graphics a couple of years ago :blink:

Because some people can be two-faced at times, I choose Xbox over PS2 due to graphical power and the exclusives appeal to me. I'm happy with my choice and will defend it to the bitter end . Anyway it's clear Sony that is the Nike of the console world and Microsoft is Adidas, Microsoft will make nice stuff this gen but will be overshadowed by the King Sony. The one thing I do know is that with the right games, the tide can turn. Sony need to bring their A-game in the second half of 8th gen, or they won't be sitting in first. 

Nintendo is Reebok, sure they make good stuff but it's milking their series to death. Enjoyable milking for us but still milking. 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday to the best console of all-time. The PS2 was one of the very 1st systems I bought on my own (with the N64 being THE 1st). I remember spending countless hours playing Onimusha, SOCOM, SOCOM 3, SOCOM Combined Assault, Dirge of Cerbrus Final Fantasy 7, and many more!! I still have my PS2 to this day, and still enjoy it more than ever.

• Like 1