How to succeed "early launch" mission / security campaign ?

loncle13

Hi,

I've tried this one many many many ... times and unsuccess every time. No problem for the first part but the second seems very hard.

I'm reading some advices on internet but with the same results, I never exceed 70 % hacking.

Question : which way is better ? 'cause I change settings often.

I try solo on hard & online / Versus but i'm not sure my partner's aren't bots.

So I need advices again & real players too.

Please don't tell me "try it on easy" xD

Definetly don't try it on Hard. Go for online versus, even against if it it against bots.

This is one of those missions that you'll swear a lot simply because none of your team mates help you, they're all "captured a command post!",that's so annoying.

My advice is to keep trying to hack until thever end, I only managed to do it on the extra time they give. But never stop pushing.

• Like 1

That mission is an absolute pain in the A**!!!.  What I did to finally get it to work was I would hide in the building to the left when a lot of enemies spawned and pick off the ones that my dumb bots would miss.  When it was clear I would run out behind the wall right behind the hack.  Just kept moving between the two and making sure to kill everything when they took out my team.  It takes the ai a little while to start defending like they are supposed to (even then they still suck), but once they get in a pretty regular rotation its pretty easy to just follow the pattern. 

Thank u all, 

I will try again, & again certainly,

& ilumixZ, be sur i'll add u, thx

Yeeahh !! I've got it

lol the day after i post my mess,

thx 4 ur help

Edited by loncle13

• 2 months later...

Definetly don't try it on Hard. Go for online versus, even against if it it against bots.

This is one of those missions that you'll swear a lot simply because none of your team mates help you, they're all "captured a command post!",that's so annoying.

My advice is to keep trying to hack until thever end, I only managed to do it on the extra time they give. But never stop pushing.

I quit this game for a few months because of this level. I have played many, many games in my lifetime and this level by far is the most jacked-up crap I have ever played. . .ever. The opposing AI is on steriods and your AI support is off doing something else somewhere else on the map. Seriously, I was getting one shot killed by enemies no where in the vicinity (when you die you can look around for support, hoping for a rez). And forget abount when you die cheaply on the hack area, you get the hack to 70% and in the time it takes you to run back after dying the enemy resets the hack to zero! For some reason the game was designed so the enemies spawn on top of the objective and your team spawns all the way on the other end of the map!  I had nightmares of hearing "THEY ARE TAKING A COMMAND POST!" (which is repeated at least every minute in the level it seems) and wet dreams of punching the whole development team in the nuts!!!! :devil:

I FINALLY  passed this area last night, and it was exactly as XxLeonardo67xX said above, I had 30 seconds to go and hack was at 40%. I kept hacking, thinking I would lose because of the time limit but for whatever reason, the AI stepped it up (FINALLY), the timer continued past 0 seconds into overtime, and I finally won.

F@#* you, Bethesda and Splash Damage, not only for releasing broken crap like this but for not patching it in the 3 years its been out. If this game is not on your trophy list, avoid like the plague! (and its sad to say that because there are some good qualities in this game)

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

I quit this game for a few months because of this level. I have played many, many games in my lifetime and this level by far is the most jacked-up crap I have ever played. . .ever. The opposing AI is on steriods and your AI support is off doing something else somewhere else on the map. Seriously, I was getting one shot killed by enemies no where in the vicinity (when you die you can look around for support, hoping for a rez). And forget abount when you die cheaply on the hack area, you get the hack to 70% and in the time it takes you to run back after dying the enemy resets the hack to zero! For some reason the game was designed so the enemies spawn on top of the objective and your team spawns all the way on the other end of the map!  I had nightmares of hearing "THEY ARE TAKING A COMMAND POST!" (which is repeated at least every minute in the level it seems) and wet dreams of punching the whole development team in the nuts!!!! :devil:

I FINALLY  passed this area last night, and it was exactly as XxLeonardo67xX said above, I had 30 seconds to go and hack was at 40%. I kept hacking, thinking I would lose because of the time limit but for whatever reason, the AI stepped it up (FINALLY), the timer continued past 0 seconds into overtime, and I finally won.

F@#* you, Bethesda and Splash Damage, not only for releasing broken crap like this but for not patching it in the 3 years its been out. If this game is not on your trophy list, avoid like the plague! (and its sad to say that because there are some good qualities in this game)

Glad you did it! I think the AI only works for your advantage when the compensation time starts lool, cheap difficulty game