Thoughts on Trophies?

Nitro

So, the Cabela games have started on PS4. What your guys' view on the trophies?

If I'm being honest it doesn't look too hard, just more time consuming :)

Edited by Nitro

Should take over 15 hours to get the platinum. At first I thought it was a safari-like game where you'd need to capture wild animals in order to sell them... But I don't see the point to kill animals just for the sake of killing animals. There's enough animal slaughter in this world already.

Exactly the same as PS3 this  is just a port.

Efficiency to the Max is the only difficult trophy.

Will be especially hard with just a controller and no gun.

As for the comment about animal slaughter that's complete crap. Hunters do more for conservation efforts than most anyone. Its in there interests to support wildlife to continue their sport. Hundreds of wildlife programs are funded by hunters especially in the U.S. which is where Cabela's is based. Hunting is also a primary means of controlling wildlife populations that  get out of control. Hunters can either hunt animals, or they can starve to death. I would say hunting is the more humane thing to do.

In Africa hunters bring the majority of the money needed for wildlife conservation. Without hunters the locals would be killing off everything for bush meat. The threatened and endangered species are no longer legally taken, but can be take with tranquilizers and then examined by a veterinarian. Animals such as rhino's and elephants.

Edited by jorgeammo