List of Games with DLC on disk

SUPERVIRAL

• 4 weeks later...

F1 2013 Complete Edition (from Codemasters) comes with ALL Classic DLC content on disc (i.e. no DLC codes required and warning in manual to users to confirm this so as to avoid re-buying in PSN store). 

You can access ALL the "Classic" 1980s and 1990s era F1 racing cars/drivers as well as all 4 bonus racing circuits once installed.

I have the UK/EU edition and all works fine in Australia.

Classic content is describes here: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a5221/go-car-culture-f1-2013-drivers-and-tracks-full-list/

Note that all Classic content is on the "F1 2013 Complete Edition" BUT be warned though that the "F1 2013 Classic Edition" (a separate interim product between the vanilla edition and the complete edition) uses DLC codes to access the 1990s content so if you buy pre-loved you will likely miss out!

Edited by Perth_2008

A finish a game, and not get Dlc? I dont no why? When i go to menu,i have dowload list of dlc,and when he go playstore i must to pay dlc if i have platinum dick with dlc? :(

The DLCs are not part of the main game, they are separate stories. You have to access them from the main menu of the game.

Also, the PSN store won't have a record of you purchasing the DLCs as you bought them on disc. That is why it's asking you to buy them.