List of Games with DLC on disk

SUPERVIRAL

Hi everyone. I just realized that some games come with some dlc on the disk. I was thinking we could put a list together of games with dlc on the disk.
Feel free to say any games that you know that have dlc's on the disk.

Assassins's Creed Revelations: Ottoman Edition

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition

Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition

Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition
Borderlands GOTY Edition
Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate box
Darksiders II
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Dead Island GOTY Edition

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition

Dirt 3 Complete Edition
Dishonored GOTY Edition
Dragon Age:Origins Ultimate Edition

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
GTA IV The Complete Edition

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
L.A Noire Complete Edition

LittleBigPlanet GOTY Edition

LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition

Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition

Naughty Bear Gold Edition

Port Royale 3 Gold Edition

Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Saints Row The Third: The Full Package

Saints Row IV: Natural Treasure Edition

Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition

The Last of Us Remastered

Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition

Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition

Walking Dead GOTY Edittion

Edited by SUPERVIRAL
  • Like 1

Darksiders II featured a wave-based arena titled "The Crucible". It was on the disc, but "released" as DLC. What you were actually buying, and what you're always buying when content is already on the disc, is an unlock key. You'll know that you're just buying a key for content already on the disc if the download is only a few kilobytes.

Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3 version had all DLC characters on disc)

Destiny (The Dark Below was already in the game, it was just locked because $$$)

Edit: Wait... Are we talking about games that include installs for DLC on the disc? Dishonored GOTY is the only one that comes to mind.

Edited by Blue Flare

Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (1 and 2 Complete)
Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition
Borderlands: Game of the Year
Edition
Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (Season 1 Add-Ons)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (All Borderlands 2 Add-Ons)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition
Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition

LittleBigPlanet 2: Special/Extras Edition (All but the DC Comics Add-on which released after)
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints Row IV: Re-elected Edition
The Last of Us: Game of the Year Edition

GTA: IV Episodes from Liberty City comes with the full game and the 2 expansion packs.

This edition does not include the base game, only the 2 expansions.

Edited by Nuttro93

Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3 version had all DLC characters on disc)

Destiny (The Dark Below was already in the game, it was just locked because $$$)

Edit: Wait... Are we talking about games that include installs for DLC on the disc? Dishonored GOTY is the only one that comes to mind.

Yea

Just to clarify, there are TWO versions of Borderlands GOTY, one (the first version) with the content to be download it using a code which obviously it's expired already and one with all the content on disc.

That edition isn't called Game of the Year Edition, it's called, "Borderlands: Double Game Add-On Pack".

All of the content was added in the free 1.06 update before the DLC released. All purchasing the DLC does is unlock it for you.

That's not uncommon at all. In fact, that's probably the most common way DLC gets added into games. It's usually for MP games that might include content from the DLC that can be used in the base game. Other players without the DLC can still play MP with them without any sort of problems.

• Like 1

That edition isn't called Game of the Year Edition, it's called, "Borderlands: Double Game Add-On Pack".

Maybe that way was in Europe, but in USA both versions were GOTY edition, you needed to check UPC to get the new one.

http://quarterdisorder.com/2011/04/03/borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition-content-now-included-on-disc/

You sure?  I'm fairly certain I bought Borderlands GOTY Ed. and it came with codes.   Was years ago mind you, but I'm reasonably sure...

For what I see he was talking about how the boxes were printed in Europe, but as I said, in USA there are two GOTY editions.

Maybe that way was in Europe, but in USA both versions were GOTY edition, you needed to check UPC to get the new one.

http://quarterdisorder.com/2011/04/03/borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition-content-now-included-on-disc/

For what I see he was talking about how the boxes were printed in Europe, but as I said, in USA there are two GOTY editions.

Ah ok, with you now, in Europe we got the voucher code GOTY, but as far as I can see the Double Game Add-On Pack was a stand alone disc that didn't have Borderlands, the base/vanilla game on it, never mind it was only two of the four main dlcs...and only on Xbox & PC...no PS3?

Yeah in the USA you got both versions, saw an old Gearbox dev forum post talking about it...odd it never made it to Europe though!  :)

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition on PS3 with all DLC included. You just have to beat the game to unlock all of it. Xbox 360 version only came with download codes.

Mass Effect 2, both retail and digital versions on PS3 has 3 of the story DLC integrated into the main game. Xbox 360 version doesn't come with any of the DLC. The only story DLC it doesn't have is The Arrival.

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut has all of the DLC and the game itself has extra features.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F has the Extra Songs DLC included on the disc.

Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. PS3 version was only released in Europe as far as I know. Has the Artorias DLC on the disc. Vanilla version doesn't have the DLC which needs to be removed from the first post's list.

Edited by Quaedam_Animae

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition

This edition does not include the base game, only the 2 expansions.

We'll yes but it's called GTA:IV & Episodes from Liberty City. Thats what my copy of the game is called. Yes it's the complete edition. The one with just the 2 expansions is just called GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City. There's no & in that one lol  :)

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

Dark Souls!

All of the content was added in the free 1.06 update before the DLC released. All purchasing the DLC does is unlock it for you.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition has the Artorias of the Abyss DLC 

Mass Effect 2, both retail and digital versions on PS3 has 3 of the story DLC integrated into the main game. Xbox 360 version doesn't come with any of the DLC. The only story DLC it doesn't have is The Arrival.

Kasumi Stolen Memories, Project Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker aren't technically DLC for the PS3 version, because you need those trophies to unlock the platinum trophy. So Mass Effect 2 has no GOTY edition with the Zaeed and Arrival DLC.