The DigiFox's Platinum Lair

KyuubiWarGreymon

Haha, thanks! ^_^ And hehe i've loved Sly since i got his first game on the Ps2 so i had to make those 3 games and Sly Thieves In Time apart of my collection, even i haven't earned Sly Thieves In Time plat yet lol. :P My collection might grow slowly though cause for most of my games i play through the whole game first and get a good feel for it then focus on the plat, except for Medal Of Honor Frontline, where i'm tryin' to relieve the nostalgia while getting all the gold stars at the same time. :P

As I mentioned in your intro thread, Pacman is a really fun platformer and I hope you enjoy it.

Also if you like Sly, check out the inFAMOUS games, they are made by the same people.

Haha, yeah it is and i have enjoyed it so far! And i plan on checking that line of games soon!~ c:

Nice list but how is ps home impossible for you? There is still a couple days left before it shuts down 

Thanks, and i've only logged in 26 days, so when it ends on the 31 i won't have logged in 50 days, that's why.

I was weary of creating my own list due to very limited platinum and 100% amounts; after viewing such beautiful lists made by users like you, it's given me inspiration to create my own list. So thank you for showing the community that even people that are new can shine beautifully through the forums with such lists as yours :)

• Like 1

wow what an awesome banner!. Looks a lot better than mine hehe. Looking at your list, it looks like you are doing a lot of Digimon grinding lately. must be a tough game to play every character and learn their moves but I have a feeling that that isn't an issue for you because you love Digimon...lol

good luck though, it is an ultra rare plat and a good one to have if you can stick with it. Thanks for checking out my list. I appreciate it.

• Like 1

Haha, yeah it is a really cool banner, it was made by Floris-San. ^^ And yeah, it is kinda hard, but if i take small breaks from it here and there it ain't so tough haha, and it will be nice to have the platinum, cause i have loved Digimon for a really long time. ^^

And thanks for wishing me good luck, and no problem, your list is really cool. ^^

Updated again, since i got two new games to add to my backlog list, since yesterday i got two new games for my birthday yesterday.

Though, i also have a chance to get the South Park platinum aka 1S767353.png if i actually start the game since i also got it for my birthday yesterday, but i'm probably just gonna take the South Park game to my local Gamestop and trade it in for something else, since i have never ever watched South Park and have no interest in it.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...