Alfheim Portals

Pottercito_

I have 2 doubts, first of all I can not enter into the portals in Very Easy Mode, they dont appear, but in Normal mode yes, and it doesnt matter if I complete one portal in Very Easy and the other portals in Normal. And please, how can I complete the alfheim portal #2? The first portal in chapter 2, I CAN NOT COMPLETE THE PORTAL, please give me combos, thanks and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

@ pottercico_

You equip the Durga to your hands and feet and hold triangle for a charged attack with it equipped to your hands, then switch to set b and hold circle to do a charged attack with your feet. Keep switching between both and this challenge is a walk in the park.

Edited by ilumixZ
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing the 2nd portal in chapter 2 for 2 hours on normal. It's near impossible.

Can I come back and do these later on very easy. every guide sais equip durga and such, how do I get these weapons.

They only appear on Normal and above. Finish the game first and go back to them after, most of them are easy once you unlock the accessories. 

They only appear on Normal and above. Finish the game first and go back to them after, most of them are easy once you unlock the accessories. 

This. Dragon also said that a few posts above. Some of them aren't meant to be completed without the accessories you get further in the game. 

I see, the guide I looked at sais to complete them on first playthrough, I guess that's balony because the items there telling me to equip dont exist so far.

If I do them on second playthrough wont they be much harder since Ill be doing my second playthrough on hard.

• 5 months later...

Can I quit the chapter after doing the portal? Or do I actually have to finish the chapter?

Once you grab the item and teleport back the game auto-saves so i'd assume it'd count. If you want to be 100% sure you could trigger another verse (fight) so it'll auto-save again.

• 3 months later...