How to unlock colosseum battles

I'm near the end of my first play through and am at the part just before the paths for the normal ending and the conquest ending split. I'm going for the conquest ending first and was hoping to increase my shares through colosseum battles, but when I unlocked the colosseum, there were no battles available. Is there any way to unlock some colosseum battles without progressing any further in the story, or do I have to wait until a new game plus?

IIRC there will be no battles available when you first unlocked the Colosseum... and yep you have to progress more in game to unlock battles... in late game(not sure what chapter though so couldn't tell if it can help you while doing certain endings) they will be unlocked via plans(couldn't recall though if they are via Chirpers/[hidden] treasure in dungeons) and some will be unlocked on NG+ (iirc Delphinus battle is unlocked on NG+)... 

You have all the time in the world since grinding stella's dungeons takes AGES.

Stella's Dungeon was really annoying until this morning when I finally bought the DLC pack. Ever since then, I've been flying through the dungeons. I got around six done today, including World Labyrinth, which I heard was one of the more difficult dungeons. It only took me two tries.

Stella's Dungeon was really annoying until this morning when I finally bought the DLC pack. Ever since then, I've been flying through the dungeons. I got around six done today, including World Labyrinth, which I heard was one of the more difficult dungeons. It only took me two tries.

Nice, the stella DLC really is great. Wish i had bought it earlier, i did about half the dungeons without it. I'm currently doing my last one, which takes 13h20 to complete... Already failed twice ;_; 

Nice, the stella DLC really is great. Wish i had bought it earlier, i did about half the dungeons without it. I'm currently doing my last one, which takes 13h20 to complete... Already failed twice ;_; 

Good luck! The dungeon I'm on now is barely over an hour. I started Stella's Dungeon four days ago and the first three days I averaged on one dungeon a day. I thought this game was going to take an extra month because of this one mini-game, so I was really happy to find a PSN card in my Easter basket today. I bought the DLC immediately.

Good luck! The dungeon I'm on now is barely over an hour. I started Stella's Dungeon four days ago and the first three days I averaged on one dungeon a day. I thought this game was going to take an extra month because of this one mini-game, so I was really happy to find a PSN card in my Easter basket today. I bought the DLC immediately.

Goodluck, and be carefull with the later dungeons cause sometimes it resets itself, I was doing the colosseum dungeon and I left it overnight and it reset itself but luckly setting the PSVita on airplane mode prevents this.

Goodluck, and be carefull with the later dungeons cause sometimes it resets itself, I was doing the colosseum dungeon and I left it overnight and it reset itself but luckly setting the PSVita on airplane mode prevents this.

This just happened to me overnight. It's like the third or fourth time it's happened too. I'm done the majority of the dungeons I've unlocked so far anyway, so it's not a big deal. I plan to finish those up during the holy sword ending and get the rest during the true ending play through.

Or shutting down the Vita.

You guys should have read guide first :P That way you would buy the DLC immediately with the game =D

I'm near the end of my first play through and am at the part just before the paths for the normal ending and the conquest ending split. I'm going for the conquest ending first and was hoping to increase my shares through colosseum battles, but when I unlocked the colosseum, there were no battles available. Is there any way to unlock some colosseum battles without progressing any further in the story, or do I have to wait until a new game plus?

Do you have any other storyline events than the Planeptune battle? If no, unfortunately Colosseum battles will not unlock in Chapter 5 for you.

Or shutting down the Vita.

You guys should have read guide first :P That way you would buy the DLC immediately with the game =D

Do you have any other storyline events than the Planeptune battle? If no, unfortunately Colosseum battles will not unlock in Chapter 5 for you.

I didn't want to buy a PSN card for a $0.99 DLC. I just got lucky and got one as a gift. I unlocked the colosseum right before the Planeptune battle, so I'm just doing quests now. I got Vert and Noire in under an hour last night, so it's not that bad.