First hyperdimension game?

Just a quick question everyone: it's currently for $30 bucks in PS Store and I was wondering if it's a good deal.

I'm a huge fan JRPGs such as Persona and Shin Megami Tensei, so hiw is this one? Is it funny, engagning, please let me know!

30$ for a digital version of the game is pretty expensive imo. If you want them digital you should wait for a sale to be honest, since for 30$ you can get it retail. Amazon & ebay. It's definitely worth 30$ though so if you really want to play it then you should grab it. 

30$ for a digital version of the game is pretty expensive imo. If you want them digital you should wait for a sale to be honest, since for 30$ you can get it retail. Amazon & ebay. It's definitely worth 30$ though so if you really want to play it then you should grab it.

Yeah, good point. May wait and see.

Oh no, not this old thread xD

I can tell this was a crazy one xD

Then that's all you need to know =D Purchase, right now =D

It doesn't have as serious plot as SMT games, though =D

But...

this is satisfied in every possible way =D

Plus... :awesome:

That's great, i was thinking of taking a break from serious stories and relax with a funny one.

I heard it revolves around "console wars" or something.

BTW, where can I find your guide if need it in the future?

Edited by NullRay85

I heard it revolves around "console wars" or something.

Yep, yep. All characters are either personified (not Personapun intended :awesome:) consoles or Japanese companies =D

BTW, where can I find your guide if need it in the future?

All guides are on game's profile =) So if you go to games (or you sync Neps to your profiles) and click on the game, there will be "TROPHY GUIDE" on the bar ;)

Or you can just see it on my profile (only 5 most recent guides are visible without "View all", though) or directly in "GUIDES" on the main bar of PSNP =)

Yep, yep. All characters are either personified (not Personapun intended :awesome:) consoles or Japanese companies =D

All guides are on game's profile =) So if you go to games (or you sync Neps to your profiles) and click on the game, there will be "TROPHY GUIDE" on the bar ;)

Or you can just see it on my profile (only 5 most recent guides are visible without "View all", though) or directly in "GUIDES" on the main bar of PSNP =)

Haha, Nintendo vs PlaySation (I like the Xbox brand, but it's basically dead in Japan)

Alrighty, I'll end up getting it very soon then.

Thanks Satoshi! :)