Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

Themes shouldn't change with account change.

When I try to use it on my main it says I don't have a license to use it...

Wish they created a Vita theme. I need more Vita themes.

I just use pictures I take from in game. They work just fine :) Edited by CountFlame
  • Like 1

Join Up now to become a member of the Senran Kagura Fan Club, Pick your character from the list below and ill add the list to the first post!

Hanzo Academy

Asuka -

Ikaruga -

Katsuragi -

Yagyu -

Hibari - Satoshi Ookami

Daidoji -

Homura Crimson Squad

Homura -

Yomi -

Hikage -

Mirai -

Haruka - Johnathan994

Rin -

Hebijo Academy

Miyabi -

Imu -

Murasaki -

Ryobi -

Ryona - Mr_McNight

Gessen Academy

Yumi -

Murakumo -

Yozakura -

Shiki -

Minori -

I want to be Yumi please, I love her.

I can't wait for the PS4 game to come to America.

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Crimson came in yesterday and it's really fun.  I only advanced the story far enough to get to Homura's squad.  And that was only a recap of the last arc of the first game.  Mirai has the best transformation in the game.  She clocks herself in the chin with the ninja scroll.  She also has a very unique style, you can switch between her umbrella, minigun, or grenade launcher.  And speaking of weapons, you can get purely cosmetic weapons for the characters by crawling through the Yoma's Nest.  I got an ax for Yomi.  And on the non-cosmetic side, you can get Shinobi Stones that raise your stats by doing special missions.

I am afraid if I get that game, my Vita will OD on boobs.

That's how I wanna go.

• Like 2

Why haven't I seen this sooner?!?! I woul lead the entire Homura Crimson Squad if I could. Since they are the best. How do you get your name next to the characters at the top?! I see Hikage is already taken. However Mirai is empty. She is too badass to be empty! I think TrueWater should come after Mirai xD

• Like 1

Why haven't I seen this sooner?!?! I woul lead the entire Homura Crimson Squad if I could. Since they are the best. How do you get your name next to the characters at the top?! I see Hikage is already taken. However Mirai is empty. She is too badass to be empty! I think TrueWater should come after Mirai xD

sure thing =)