Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

So I haven't actually played the Senran Kagura games yet and my question is, do I wait for Estival Versus to come out or should I get Shinovi Versus first?

Shinovi Versus! It actually is a sequel to Senran Kagura Burst though, which is on the 3DS (digital only for NA, physical & digital for EU). If you don't have a 3DS, you could watch the Senran Kagura anime, which is 13 episodes and revolves around the Burst storyline.

I think I read somewhere recently that NA release is still on schedule for Winter 2015, and I was under the impression that Europe/Australia was and has always been slated for Spring 2016 ever since they started pre-orders. I'm just super confused right now as to why the pre-orders for Europe/Australia have been out for so long already and yet the NA pre-orders are still completely silent...

Ah ok gotcha, the site was probably a EU site then. I was confused and disappointed when I saw it. About preorders I know! I have been waiting for Amazon to open preorders already and see if America gets any special edition love just like EU.

I saw that Estival Versus got pushed back to 2016 in Europe, so is it safe to assume America too? I was really looking forward to this game this year...

I believe 2016 was a release window for EU from the start.

Shinovi Versus! It actually is a sequel to Senran Kagura Burst though, which is on the 3DS (digital only for NA, physical & digital for EU). If you don't have a 3DS, you could watch the Senran Kagura anime, which is 13 episodes and revolves around the Burst storyline.

But fairly indirect sequel =D

I just platted Bon Appetit...

God, this game was the worse i played on my vita xD. I like rythm based games, but this one was soooooooo repetitive... Only 10 different songs, and you have to complete 200 songs total...

Each songs 20 times. Whoa that was "fun" xD.

Well atleast your eyes enjoyed themselves, huehuehue xD

God, this game was the worse i played on my vita xD. I like rythm based games, but this one was soooooooo repetitive... Only 10 different songs, and you have to complete 200 songs total...

22 songs :P

Or 20 if you only purchase the trophy-related DLC.

It's all part of the plan! They know what we like, so once you get used to the song after about 5 plays, you can spend the other 15 plays with your eyes glued on the girls instead :D

There are no accidents, only fate. You were brought here for a reason :lol:

tumblr_nl4gi8lN9Y1tm1dgio1_r1_500.gif

That's one of the reason why I'm afraid of Japanese guys, I mean if u are a fan of Japanese style this look ok but if u are a random guy wondering around this looks weird. And the problem is that even a Japanese fan before was just a random guy wondering around and after watching this stuff he got addicted.. No sense to me :////

(I'M NOT HATING, JUST OPINION)

That's one of the reason why I'm afraid of Japanese guys, I mean if u are a fan of Japanese style this look ok but if u are a random guy wondering around this looks weird. And the problem is that even a Japanese fan before was just a random guy wondering around and after watching this stuff he got addicted.. No sense to me :////

(I'M NOT HATING, JUST OPINION)

You know there are lots of different j-games out there, it isn't all "perverted" stuff :P Besides the games' dialogue is really funny because they know how to humorize their fanservice. Basically to enjoy games like these you need to shed off any sense of decency and prudence you have and just take it all in and enjoy it. ^^ 

• Like 4

Ah, I do have a 3DS. I wasn't aware they even had a game for that, good lord. Well, if it's digital only then I have to go scout for a mini SD card for more memory, but the plot looks promising