The Initial Stop - Resources and Helpful Links

Nothing can be consider obvious and basic my friend. I believe that everything can be helpful to new signature makers or even advance ones ^_^

That's a great idea you had but i think that the studio directory has a resources category too so you can put that under there,or maybe cmgravekeeper can add a link that leads to your thread. But since cmgravekeeper is busy i don't know if he has time to edit the page.

Edited by Burst
  • Like 2

Nothing can be consider obvious and basic my friend. I believe that everything can be helpful to new signature makers or even advance ones ^_^

That's a great idea you had but i think that the studio directory has a resources category too so you can put that under there,or maybe cmgravekeeper can add a link that leads to your thread. But since cmgravekeeper is busy i don't know if he has time to edit the page.

I discussed CMG about that matter, he said that the section in the directory wasn't that well developed anyways. :P

I hope to bring this thread up to standards in the coming weeks. Dont forget if you find any helpful sources/images you would like to suggest, send them to my PM so I can verify them with the IVC team and other contributors that would like to take part in the creation of this. :)

• Like 2

Well if i make any good renders i'll send them to you and from now on i'll try to be a little more tidy when i create a signature and i'll send my psd file. This maybe will help people on getting ideas or see how each one of us works with his own style and discover their own style too.

• Like 1

Directory will be updated within a week or so.

I'll contribute to this thread with renders/tutorials and other stuff hopefully soon. :)

• Like 2

Directory will be updated within a week or so.

I'll contribute to this thread with renders/tutorials and other stuff hopefully soon. :)

Renders and tutorials, in my opinion are the 2 things that take most of your time to be done. I haven't done a tutorial before but taking a picture of each step and processing it again to make the tutorial seems hard to me. I would offer my psd files but since all of them are not tidy(layers have no names and i didn't do each step on a different layer) i don't think that it will help someone to see what it's going on -_- From now on i'll make sure to make each step in different layer, use groups too and i'll offer my psd files! Every little thing can be helpfull ^_^

• Like 2

1lasthope and stinky are names I haven't heard in a very long time. Nice of you to compile a thread like this Ramon :P I might have a few tuts saved somewhere if you think they're in any way worthwhile :)

Edited by mumpel
  • Like 1

1lasthope and stinky are names I haven't heard in a very long time. Nice of you to compile a thread like this Ramon :P I might have a few tuts saved somewhere if you think they're in any way worthwhile :)

Thanks 133! and but of course, it would be much appreciated!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...