Thought on trophies?

Just_Amaz1ng

Complete a 24 hour race using only realtime progression? What a bull**** trophy? Who is ever gonna want to play for 24 hours straight?

Me, and all the other diehard Gran Turismo players who did the 24hr Le Sarthe and Nurburgring races in GT4 and GT5 and GT6 (Hint: You can pause the game)

Other than that, if you're an average driver you might have an issue with Consistency is King, I am the 5% and Clean as a Whistle, but everything else just looks like it will take some time. Looks like quite a few people have these trophies already so it might not be as hard as it sounds.

Anyway, I have the game, but I won't be playing until my new rig arrives. Got a Next Level Racing GTultimate v2 Cockpit + T300RS + T8HA + T3PA-PRO on order which should arrive by the end of the month. We'll see about trophies then.

Hmm the online trophies look like the hardest part, i mean win 3 online races in a row without getting in a collision.. I always have that bad luck that people just want to hit other people instead of winning the race.

And the 24 hour race  :awesome: gg life

Yep I agree with u, samething goes on the The Crew, people feel the need to help other players for the hell of it like get life with that.

There is a much easier way to get the afinnity trophy, Just back up your safe and delete it. Then start the game over win one race with every class preferably on the shortest track to safe you some time. After you got the trophy just load your old save.

There is a much easier way to get the afinnity trophy, Just back up your safe and delete it. Then start the game over win one race with every class preferably on the shortest track to safe you some time. After you got the trophy just load your old save.

Can confirm that ... much appreciated :)

• Like 1

If you want to get platinum for this game it will take a shit long time, the game is good but the trophies are... time consuming. I won't get platinum anyway since there is almost nothing I hate more then playing racing games online ^.^ but meh, you dont have to platinum to enjoy them, altough I know that doesn't go for everyone on PSNProfiles :P

Going for "A day in the life" right now .... i hope everything works out like i thought. So no PS4 melting or any crashes during the next 24 hours. I´m now 6 hours in.

Edit 23 Hours in .... It Happend ..... FU SMS

flymoffymtsj.jpg

Edited by BDRick35