Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this turns out good. My local gamestop called me today to pick up my watch which I remember I never did manage to preorder the watch edition. When I went inside it turns out the employee working there manage to get an extra watch just for me because I did ask for the watch bonus but that was when the game trailer came out. Also they gave me the watch cuz I was also one of their friendly favorite regulars. To be honest I didnt expect to get the watch from them. Really I didnt at all. I was expecting they made a mistake and fix it cuz I dont want to get someones elses watch. Seriously.. I went to ebay to buy a 3ds version of the game with the watch. (Seller waiting watch @ amazon). So now Im gonna have two watches.

Life is sometimes simply.. fair. :awesome:

Hope you guys get your watches soon. :)

Well this turns out good. My local gamestop called me today to pick up my watch which I remember I never did manage to preorder the watch edition. When I went inside it turns out the employee working there manage to get an extra watch just for me because I did ask for the watch bonus but that was when the game trailer came out. Also they gave me the watch cuz I was also one of their friendly favorite regulars. To be honest I didnt expect to get the watch from them. Really I didnt at all. I was expecting they made a mistake and fix it cuz I dont want to get someones elses watch. Seriously.. I went to ebay to buy a 3ds version of the game with the watch. (Seller waiting watch @ amazon). So now Im gonna have two watches.

Life is sometimes simply.. fair. :awesome:

Hope you guys get your watches soon. :)

Lucky you. It doesn't really matter though because the Watch edition was the same price as the regular game.

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that Amazon finally sent me a confirmation email+link to redeem my bonus watch. Hopefully it will be in the mail this Saturday! They also sent me a digital version of the ZTD Japanese artbook. Really wish they had given us physical versions but oh well. Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that Amazon finally sent me a confirmation email+link to redeem my bonus watch. Hopefully it will be in the mail this Saturday! They also sent me a digital version of the ZTD Japanese artbook. Really wish they had given us physical versions but oh well. Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

Same here, artbook obtained, hopefully watches soon.

I would also love a physical one instead of piece of data :/

I hate Aksys. Guess i'll have to use one of those reship sites after all. No way i'm paying 125€.

VH4JXol.jpg

Lol at the watch price though.

EDIT: After contacting Amazon support, they promised me a full refund of the shipping fees. So i suggest you do the same if you're in a similar situation.

Edited by xZoneHunter

But digital makes it easier for developers! Be thankful we're getting it! :P

Screw digital! Physical master race! :D

I hate Aksys. Guess i'll have to use one of those reship sites after all. No way i'm paying 125€.

VH4JXol.jpg

Lol at the watch price though.

EDIT: After contacting Amazon support, they promised me a full refund of the shipping fees. So i suggest you do the same if you're in a similar situation.

Where did you find this? 

And... does that mean they actually want to charge us for the watches they themselves could not deliver?

You gotta be shitting me o.O

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Screw digital! Physical master race! :D

Where did you find this? 

And... does that mean they actually want to charge us for the watches they themselves could not deliver?

You gotta be shitting me o.O

I got an email this morning with the booklet and a link to the watch. They gave you credit so you can order the watch cost free. But yes, for some reason the import fee is ridiculously high for overseas countries. Aksys f*cked up once again.

Anyway, i got a full refund after contacting costumer support.

Edited by xZoneHunter

I got an email this morning with the booklet and a link to the watch. They gave you credit so you can order the watch cost free. But yes, for some reason the import fee is ridiculously high for overseas countries. Aksys f*cked up once again.

Anyway, i got a full refund after contacting costumer support.

I see... you have to buy it... what the hell... 

Seriously, wtf.

How did it work btw? The amount gets deducted from the credit card first and then you get the money back on credit card or it's an Amazon credit?

I see... you have to buy it... what the hell... 

Seriously, wtf.

How did it work btw? The amount gets deducted from the credit card first and then you get the money back on credit card or it's an Amazon credit?

I assume it's not credit. But i will let you know, as they said they'd refund me on the day the order was shipped (which is tomorrow)

I'm pretty sure they always immediately take it from your credit card if it isn't a pre-order. But i can't actually check it myself, as i used my mom's Visa :angel:  

Lulz =D

Okay, do tell how it ends up because I would like to contact the support first =D

Btw, did you contact them through https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us? ?

Well no, but the charges are based on weight and price of a product. Not sure why Aksys chose to handle the situation like this (making us re-order and putting a 600$ price tag on the watch)

Isn't it an actual product now? You know, available for purchase for others.

If not, then yes, that is totally Aksys BS.

Edit: Lol, it's 50 bucks down xD Seriously wtf xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yeah you can buy it regularly.

It was 500$ yesterday.

It seems they are still doing something with it, I will probably wait until you get info about the refund =D

Or should I use the re-ship company... xD

EDIT: It seems there is a riot on review section, hopefully Aksys/Amazon does something to that, because this is one hella BS they pulled.

https://twitter.com/jojosbazaar/status/773949930989682688

:facepalm:

This guy must be either stupid or has no idea about what is going on. 

Just because you don't want to pay for something you are NOT supposed to pay and write a tweet about it makes you a hater :facepalm:

Though, considering that tweet, if we believe him, it seems Amazon does this shit themselves since he says Aksys does not handle retailer distribution methods.

Which... pretty much means they are throwing blame on others.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami