Sunlight medal farming?

Hi all, I'm somewhere around lvl 290 on my 2nd play through, my soul level is too high to participate in helping. I completely forgot about the Sun Bro's and have been looking for farming spots online for sotfs, very little info. If anyone has some tips on where to farm? Or would it help to be on my 3rd play through? I'm thinking there has to be some higher level players on NG+ or NG++. Help appreciated guys

Edited by Z1MZUM

You can farm Falconer enemies for them which are found in the start of Brightstone Cove Tseldora, Things Betwixt in NG+ and from Banediggers (big dudes with little dudes controlling them) in Harvest Valley otherwise just keep sticking your summon sign down for hard bosses in the hopes of getting summoned.

What's your soul memory? If it's not more than 12,000,000 then I've got 7 I don't need.

Yes it was for the trophy and I did get it, Thanks for the help all. As it turns out there was allot of people at that level hiring for Nashandra, aldia and Sir Alonne. Got it pretty quick tbh, apparently people did need help, you get a sunlight medal hiring and being hired so it seems.

Edit: Oh, And I was 268, not sure why I thought 290, either way, hang around the castle and you won't wait too long to be hired. I never really did much online with any of the souls game until this one, loads of fun. I invested heavily in FTH/INT and just enough for heavy weapons and dex weapons, hp and end was not worked on much, this really showed for Sir Alonne as I wasn't quick enough. Allot of sunbro's there including myself once I changed strategies with him. Also I hadn't touched the DLC until NG+ and for beginners I wouldn't suggest that. However, it was loads of fun.

Edited by Z1MZUM

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also looking for someone to farm sunlight medals with. My soul memory is 878360 and level 108 as of now. I'm on my first run through and currently just about to fight the two dragon riders at castle drangelic. I'd rather not farm from the falconers i did that in the ps3 version and it takes forever. If someone wants to work on this as well I'm down.

Hey derekmw96, I think once you get the kings ring, if you just leave your sign or join another player at castle drangelic near the bonfire at the intersection to upstairs or downstairs, there's a very high chance you'll be summoned really quickly to join in for several different bosses. I thought my souls level was way too high, but with millions of souls? I wasn't going to not level. Alternatively someone else may respond as a helping hand. I was just amazed at how active this game was on NG+ tbh.