Oh! Ohh! Ohh..... MediEvil 3 supposedly leaked on PS4.... Has been confirmed fake now :(

Grample_Gust

Im not joking when I say this almost gave me tears because I got so happy. Finally, one of my biggest childhood memories is back :D (hopefully, if not I may murder someone)

Um... I- I hate to break it to you but... it was confirmed fake. Please. Have a seat. Watch this: 

Some dudes made a living, breathing world from scratch using Unreal Engine 4... this is probably the closest we'll ever come to see our beloved Sir Daniel Fortesque resurrect from the grave. This is a sad day in videogame history. Edited by shananiganyo
  • Like 1

i hope sony will notice that a lot of people want to play that game on ps4 (ps3 or vita) :c

Bu-buh but there are no super gritty textures, no incredibly generic protagonist and, what's this, There are no guns either?! WHAT?! Who would ever want such a game that lacks such an obvious feature! This is mutiny! MUTINY! :shakefist: (end sarcasm)

• Like 2

You can't really compare them though, they're completely different. I loved Spyro 1-3, I also loved a Heroes Tail, and the gameplay of Legend of Spyro was enjoyable too and I remember really liking the story, but I'd never try to compare them. In terms of enjoyment I'd probably say 1-3 though.

i compared them as a Spyro the dragon games, off course they'll have different gameplay style, a hero's tale and the horrible enter the dragonfly was the closest to resemble the original ps1 series.

Damn, reading the title made me all happy and then I found out it's a fake. So disappointed :(. You should edit the thread title too.

Thanks. Didn't know I could do that... at least the titles will keep people from clicking now. So they wont feel bad :(