The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited trophies

Any PVP trophies tend to be the things that do me in; certainly have slowed me down with FFXIV, as well as the Binding Coil (stuff that requires you to have time and be organized with other players).

However, this looks like it'll be a non-100% that I'd totally be okay with. xD

The list looked reasonable up until the point they included Emperor. It'd be cool if you could get it if your faction had control and someone became the emperor, but I doubt it'll work that way. It takes in an insane amount of grinding on PC so if it works the same way on PS4, no way I'm getting the plat.

This for me is an awesome list, but when I saw those pvp trophies I cringed. I hate PVP trophies. :/ Looks like I won't get a platinum for this.

However, I am still very excited for this game and due to the trophies, they are really making you play the full ESO experience!

Got my Imperial Edition pre-ordered and can't wait to play this game! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

What needs to be done to unlock the Emperor trophy?

You'll need to have the most points in your faction and your faction will have to control all the keeps surrounding the Imperial City to be crowned Emperor. That's how it works on PC. Doubt they've changed it for the console version.