Challenging and On My Own trophies. Help to push EA!

bgoede

• 4 weeks later...

If EuroKix is on PSNProfiles, then he must come and tell us how he managed to get these trophies in January.

EDIT: I sent him an invite to this topic.

Unfortunately he's not willing to cooperate and he rejected my fr as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If EuroKix hacked these trophies, then why isn't he flagged for being a cheater? So just get to the point.

Unfortunately he's not willing to cooperate and he rejected my fr as well.

Maybe you should try playing the "Game of the Week" matches that are remaining on that match day on "World Class" difficulty and see what will happen.

If I remember correctly, there are 4 matches remaining on the MatchDay matches 

1. Chelsea vs Manchester City
  2. AC Milan vs Juventus
  3. (Some Korean clubs, forgot their names)
  4. (I forgot the other ones)

Play one of these challenges on "World Class" difficulty and see what will happen.. Who knows? the trophy might pop  :D  :D

Sounds a bit ambitious. For the record here's my last dealing with the EA forums (two threads that have been effectively shut down):

"Just to keep this thread alive a bit longer, here's an email I got from EA (a guy called Draco) after several standard 'go away and don't bother asking us questions' replies:

"My name is Draco, with the In-Game department here at EA.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the time it has taken to get this issue looked into. As a gamer, I know how frustrating it can be when you can't fully enjoy your games.

While I do fully understand what you're asking, it is not something that our customer support team is capable of doing. This is a request that could only be fulfilled by the development team and they have thus far opted not to do so.

Your best bet at having some form of feedback from the development team is the forums, typically, but this has been a request that we have seen over past game releases also and I have not seen a specific instance of having a reply from them."

I replied as follows:

"Dear Draco

Many thanks for your reply. It is so refreshing just to receive a personal reply to correspondence. Unfortunately the forums offer no help whatsoever, other than to connect with other frustrated gamers. 

I completely understand that this is not your department, nor is it a particularly current interest as FIFA 16 is round the corner. But all I would ask if you would please consider sending an email to anyone who may still be supporting FIFA 14 and asking if this can be checked one last time (just even an extension to the last challenge that expired around Christmas 2014 - new challenges are not required, just a bit more time to finish off the trophies). If you could copy in a senior person that would be even more helpful!

I know I'm clutching at straws but it would make a significant difference to a relatively significant number of people and, who knows, maybe some of those people could finally 100% the game and go and buy 15, and then 16. Your bosses no doubt just care about profit, and I understand that effective companies can only operate in that way, but as this could generate potential thousands in extra revenue I believe they may give it a few seconds of their time, and perhaps then ask a developer to spare a few minutes to extend the time limit of the last challenge that was posted. I don't know how to code but I cannot see how this is remotely difficult or time-consuming for anyone that wishes to assist. 

I don't expect to hear back any time soon but may I thank you for your time and wish you all the best. EA's reputation is divebombing with gamers (and this issue just helps to disenchant a few hundred more) but perhaps if your colleagues bothered to just give a bit of personal feedback, like you, then maybe this situation may change in the future."

I replied but I've never got hold of him again, just the same old useless unknown who can't be bothered to personalise a reply. The fight continues..... "

Despite my optimism in that last line, that was posted on 1 Jan 16 and I've since had a few webchats with EA support. You get far more sense from them than you do at the EA help forums - they're just guys like us but with a slightly higher ranking, who have no power at all. However even the webchats have since come to nothing at all so even I am resigned to giving up on this one. 

EA just simply don't care. It's all about profit, and they're looking several games ahead. Unfortunately until a significant number of us turn our backs on them, they will never change their winning formula. 

Sounds a bit ambitious. For the record here's my last dealing with the EA forums (two threads that have been effectively shut down):

"Just to keep this thread alive a bit longer, here's an email I got from EA (a guy called Draco) after several standard 'go away and don't bother asking us questions' replies:

"My name is Draco, with the In-Game department here at EA.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the time it has taken to get this issue looked into. As a gamer, I know how frustrating it can be when you can't fully enjoy your games.

While I do fully understand what you're asking, it is not something that our customer support team is capable of doing. This is a request that could only be fulfilled by the development team and they have thus far opted not to do so.

Your best bet at having some form of feedback from the development team is the forums, typically, but this has been a request that we have seen over past game releases also and I have not seen a specific instance of having a reply from them."

I replied as follows:

"Dear Draco

Many thanks for your reply. It is so refreshing just to receive a personal reply to correspondence. Unfortunately the forums offer no help whatsoever, other than to connect with other frustrated gamers. 

I completely understand that this is not your department, nor is it a particularly current interest as FIFA 16 is round the corner. But all I would ask if you would please consider sending an email to anyone who may still be supporting FIFA 14 and asking if this can be checked one last time (just even an extension to the last challenge that expired around Christmas 2014 - new challenges are not required, just a bit more time to finish off the trophies). If you could copy in a senior person that would be even more helpful!

I know I'm clutching at straws but it would make a significant difference to a relatively significant number of people and, who knows, maybe some of those people could finally 100% the game and go and buy 15, and then 16. Your bosses no doubt just care about profit, and I understand that effective companies can only operate in that way, but as this could generate potential thousands in extra revenue I believe they may give it a few seconds of their time, and perhaps then ask a developer to spare a few minutes to extend the time limit of the last challenge that was posted. I don't know how to code but I cannot see how this is remotely difficult or time-consuming for anyone that wishes to assist. 

I don't expect to hear back any time soon but may I thank you for your time and wish you all the best. EA's reputation is divebombing with gamers (and this issue just helps to disenchant a few hundred more) but perhaps if your colleagues bothered to just give a bit of personal feedback, like you, then maybe this situation may change in the future."

I replied but I've never got hold of him again, just the same old useless unknown who can't be bothered to personalise a reply. The fight continues..... "

Despite my optimism in that last line, that was posted on 1 Jan 16 and I've since had a few webchats with EA support. You get far more sense from them than you do at the EA help forums - they're just guys like us but with a slightly higher ranking, who have no power at all. However even the webchats have since come to nothing at all so even I am resigned to giving up on this one. 

EA just simply don't care. It's all about profit, and they're looking several games ahead. Unfortunately until a significant number of us turn our backs on them, they will never change their winning formula. 

Yeah, but there were problems in the last FIFA titles, like FIFA 12, but it got fixed.. I don't know about FIFA 14

Despite this entirely unconstructive comment, I think there must be a way. I initially assumed Eurofix and Razak must be hackers but if you look at their profiles it doesn't look like they are. Razak still needs 'On my Own' so if he hacked one surely he'd hack the other. Eurofix has several plats done quickly but all within the realms of possibility. Until i checked I had lost faith in this plat but now I think there may be a way. I'll try ee28's tactic (although EA surely wouldn't bother patching the standard challenges if they can't be bothered to just upload two specific On My Own/Chhalenging ones instead). If I get anywhere I'll post here....

Despite this entirely unconstructive comment, I think there must be a way. I initially assumed Eurofix and Razak must be hackers but if you look at their profiles it doesn't look like they are. Razak still needs 'On my Own' so if he hacked one surely he'd hack the other. Eurofix has several plats done quickly but all within the realms of possibility. Until i checked I had lost faith in this plat but now I think there may be a way. I'll try ee28's tactic (although EA surely wouldn't bother patching the standard challenges if they can't be bothered to just upload two specific On My Own/Chhalenging ones instead). If I get anywhere I'll post here....

My tactic? What? I don't get it...

Of course, EuroKix and Razak55555 are not hackers, since they aren't flagged for hacking these trophies... I've been trying to make this people understand, but I couldn't. I will see if they will be flagged or not, just to be okay. For now, they didn't hack.

Let us know if anything is new.

Edited by ee28max

• 2 weeks later...

I will try next week to win all the games.

Dear All

This is not going to work, I have already defeated all Teams on World class level, but it doesn't count toward the trophy.

As already stated before the problem is that EA servers for FIFA14 are down.

They should just reload an old or previous On My Own or Challenging events (or just put permanent ones like they did for TOTW player trophy on FIFA13) in order to finish the plat.

However their Development Team replied that they won't do anything for their "old" titles...

Sad but true... You can find a link to their reply in this topic.

Now I think there is nothing that can be done regarding those two trophies (on PS3, Xbox and PC).

Rgds

Edited by bgoede

Dear All

This is not going to work, I have already defeated all Teams on World class level, but it doesn't count toward the trophy.

As already stated before the problem is that EA servers for FIFA14 are down.

They should just reload an old or previous On My Own or Challenging events (or just put permanent ones like they did for TOTW player trophy on FIFA13) in order to finish the plat.

However their Development Team replied that they won't do anything for their "old" titles...

Sad but true... You can find a link to their reply in this topic.

Now I think there is nothing that can be done regarding those two trophies (on PS3, Xbox and PC).

Rgds

If you defeated all teams on World Class, did you find green checks on them before defeating them?

If you found green checks on them before defeating them, then you failed. You were supposed to defeat those teams before having the green checks on them to show that you defeated one of them, on a specific difficulty. If you select one of those teams to play, and you'll receive XPs for the first time, this means that you've never played them. If you've already defeated them on a lower difficulty, and then you try on a higher difficulty, like World Class, you won't unlock the trophy.

Just boycott FIFA like I have then they'll listen

We'll need the whole world to do that, then they'll listen..

Besides, some servers got fixed this year, like Crysis 2. Their trophies were unobtainable, now they are obtainable again. Only if EA could do the same. Just like they fixed the "In Form" trophy of FIFA 13.

If you defeated all teams on World Class, did you find green checks on them before defeating them?

If you found green checks on them before defeating them, then you failed. You were supposed to defeat those teams before having the green checks on them to show that you defeated one of them, on a specific difficulty. If you select one of those teams to play, and you'll receive XPs for the first time, this means that you've never played them. If you've already defeated them on a lower difficulty, and then you try on a higher difficulty, like World Class, you won't unlock the trophy.

Hi ee28max

I have deleted all my saved data and I got XPs for that. This is not going to solve, the CHALLENGING and ON MY OWN are specific events on EA's servers.

As I told you we have tried a lot of possibilities, but in the end the problem is that their servers are down and at this moment it **SEEMS there is nothing we can do (I repeat on PS3, Xbox and PC, as for PS4 the trophies are available by changing date/time on running PS system).

Just boycott FIFA like I have then they'll listen

Hi there

I am doing this. After FIFA15 I have not buyed ***EA anymore.  :P

Rgds

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...