Please Fix The Server!

no problem. If I'm not around, just message me so I'll check on my cell phone. I prefer either go online by noon everyday or all days on weekend. I'm sure you will want to get online champ trophy first. It sounds easy but the server will keep kicking us out constantly so we just have to keep trying. also, for the adventures continue trophy, you can play on your own.

Perfect, thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Shame this is happening, LBP servers were always great. Except for LBPK and LBP3, the others were really great. I played with my friends all the time on LBP2 and only a few times it got laggy or couldn't connect, same for LBP1 and LBPVITA. I could press the ps button on LBPVITA, go to a different app, come go bact to the game, and not get disconnected.When I played LBPK, the servers worked fine. But that was when the game was a few months old. I must be one of the few people who got the plat without using the timesaving DLC pack, it seems like everyone bought it. Then when I played LBP3 online, it took a bit of time to connect with friends. But it wasn't that bad. I hear alot of other people had problems with LBP3 servers. When I played LBP PSP online, it worked great too. I could download, search, and publish levels perfectly. Anyway, I hope LBPK servers get fixed soon.

• 6 months later...

I too have the PS+ version, so I'm assuming it doesn't include the online pass.  Another game I'm not going to platinum, I hate online trophies, they shouldn't even be a thing or have it as DLC type deal.  Like Uncharted does sort of.

Edited by captsplatter

I too have the PS+ version, so I'm assuming it doesn't include the online pass.  Another game I'm not going to platinum, I hate online trophies, they shouldn't even be a thing or have it as DLC type deal.  Like Uncharted does sort of.

The online pass can be found on the PSN Store website for free, it's not been delisted from the PSN Store like a lot of people would have you believe, it can be found on the USA store here https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/littlebigplanet-karting-online-pass/cid=UP9000-BCUS98254_00-ONLINEACCESSXXXX

The online pass can be found on the PSN Store website for free, it's not been delisted from the PSN Store like a lot of people would have you believe, it can be found on the USA store here https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/littlebigplanet-karting-online-pass/cid=UP9000-BCUS98254_00-ONLINEACCESSXXXX

Doesn't work, tried it, installed it and everything.  Only option is buying a new copy of the game, not gonna happen though.  Not when servers are getting shutdown.

Edited by captsplatter