Please Fix The Server!

hey everyone, I found out that the server is ongoing issue for most US gamers but does still running up as well for EUR, AUS, and other countries exception of US. I’m from California and it still won’t let me to connect to the server. It’s not fair. I’d love to play online with my friends. I tried to ask someone at LittleBigPlanet Karting forums a few days ago but nobody replies to it. also, I used twitter to ask them too. Still nothing.  Don’t you think it’s kinda unfair? Surely, it’s old game but doesn’t mean they should just ignore it completely. It's not only me --> http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/249792-server-trouble.html

post-105727-0-32892000-1431483877_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been having issues for this for awhile, pisses me off because I was going to buy the timesavers pack, get a boosting partner, and finish this game, I'm 7 trophies from the plat too -.-

ok, I just got LBPK of physical copy today and then I used the online pass. I can finally access to play online with no problem! what the... I'm just confused. I thought the digital version always come with the online pass. EDIT: also, yeah nobody plays online now but at least I can play online. oh, almost forget to say something. I got LBPK free from PS+ and I guess it came with no online pass.

Edited by G10BURGERKING
  • Like 1

I completed this game with the digital version. I thought maybe they scrapped the pass, or maybe it's combined with the digital game. Either way, the online was incredibly buggy with connection issues but I eventually got the online done.

Edited by Nuttro93

ok, I just got LBPK of physical copy today and then I used the online pass. I can finally access to play online with no problem! what the... I'm just confused. I thought the digital version always come with the online pass. EDIT: also, yeah nobody plays online now but at least I can play online. oh, almost forget to say something. I got LBPK free from PS+ and I guess it came with no online pass.

wacky.. I'll have to try it, really hope I can get the plat lol 

• Like 1

I got LBPK free from PS+ and I guess it came with no online pass.

Interesting, I also got LBPK from PS+ but I didn't have to get an online pass and plat it fine. Although that was 1 whole year ago so they might have changed something in the digital version since.

well, obviously the server’s still bad. I entered the online and played alone on community levels for one week without any problem. When I decided to play with my friend, it was my first time to play with him so I went to play with him for few seconds, then bam I lost the connection. Then I tried to re-connect it and played with him again, it happened again, again, and again. >.< at least I got an online pass…

So the PS+ version doesn't have online access? This game has been on my HDD for awhile but if that's the case, I think I'll just delete it. Don't really want to spend unnecessary money on a physical copy.

well, there’s no online pass available at PS store. and, if you have PS+ version, more likely it doesn’t include the online pass. I asked my friend who’s from somewhere near UK if he has any problem with his PS+ version. He said he has zero problems with it. That’s…. so odd. If I were you, I wouldn’t plat it since I’ve heard so many crappy things about the server.

Well, I did get the PS+ version from the US Store and I was able to get the online trophies, although they were quite glitchy as some popped early and others popped later. I assume it was due to lag between PSN servers, and LBP's online database. And the whole experience was really an gamble, some days it would be fine, others it would be so laggy I couldn't do anything and had to do something else that day.

Updated: RigzBandz and I played together for about 3 hours for Online Champ trophy. Only a few times it froze so I had to turn it off and then on. he kept saying let me win. I let him to do that. He got trophy without even telling me and left me T_T I stayed my patience with him. I also found out that he’s from United Kingdom. I guess I can connect anyone from UK or EUR fine but I can’t connect to US.Why is that?

EDIT: if anyone from UK want to test with me, I’ll just want to see how it gonna work. If it does succeed as we play online, I’ll post it. I asked RigzBandz if he would help me back but he didn't reply to me.

EDIT 2: many thanks and respect to bunshing and Beliar4 since they were willing to help me to get the online champ trophy. I learned something new. If attempt to get online champ trophy since you know you have to play against human, you only have to go to community level, and then go to search text, then type one sec level or online champ. you only have to enter to play online by alone first and then invite your friend as always. Sometimes, I failed to enter online when it asked me if I want to play on my own or play online. also bunshing told me that if I keep failing to enter online, then I'll have to go to play cool level on my own, after that, go back to play online with a friend. It works for me. I don't think there's anything else I want to say about it.

Cheers!

Edited by G10BURGERKING

So the PS+ version doesn't have online access? This game has been on my HDD for awhile but if that's the case, I think I'll just delete it. Don't really want to spend unnecessary money on a physical copy.

yea id just delete it, its an okay game but not without online

Updated: RigzBandz and I played together for about 3 hours for Online Champ trophy. Only a few times it froze so I had to turn it off and then on. he kept saying let me win. I let him to do that. He got trophy without even telling me and left me T_T I stayed my patience with him. I also found out that he’s from United Kingdom. I guess I can connect anyone from UK or EUR fine but I can’t connect to US.Why is that?

EDIT: if anyone from UK want to test with me, I’ll just want to see how it gonna work. If it does succeed as we play online, I’ll post it. I asked RigzBandz if he would help me back but he didn't reply to me.

EDIT 2: many thanks and respect to bunshing and Beliar4 since they were willing to help me to get the online champ trophy. I learned something new. If attempt to get online champ trophy since you know you have to play against human, you only have to go to community level, and then go to search text, then type one sec level or online champ. you only have to enter to play online by alone first and then invite your friend as always. Sometimes, I failed to enter online when it asked me if I want to play on my own or play online. also bunshing told me that if I keep failing to enter online, then I'll have to go to play cool level on my own, after that, go back to play online with a friend. It works for me. I don't think there's anything else I want to say about it.

Cheers!

Man, RingzBandz try with me to get the Online Champ too and after 5 - 6 tries of connecting servers/matchmaking error he left and delete me from her friend list; after i get the trophy (with the usefull help of Bunshing, a very fair player) RingzBandz send me AGAIN a friend request like "how did you get the trophy, plis help me"... dat sucker..

Edited by NebuLaTeK

Man, RingzBandz try with me to get the Online Champ too and after 5 - 6 tries of connecting servers/matchmaking error he left and delete me from her friend list; after i get the trophy (with the usefull help of Bunshing, a very fair player) RingzBandz send me AGAIN a friend request like "how did you get the trophy, plis help me"... dat sucker..

I thought I was alone. damn, he should be banned here. I’ve met a lot of boosters/friends on different of the gaming sessions since maybe three years. maybe one of them got trophy then left me and never help back. So I tell you what, I think RigzBandz was my second person who never help me back. Thanks god, Bunshing helped me a lot.  

Edited by G10BURGERKING

Great! I am going to see Ex Machina tomorrow evening but will be home around 10pm E.S.T..  I will keep an eye out for ya!!!

no problem. If I'm not around, just message me so I'll check on my cell phone. I prefer either go online by noon everyday or all days on weekend. I'm sure you will want to get online champ trophy first. It sounds easy but the server will keep kicking us out constantly so we just have to keep trying. also, for the adventures continue trophy, you can play on your own.