Complete edition or Regular edition ?

Tomoko Kuroki

I noticed the games on sale this week. There's a complete edition, with the DLC's and All of the vehicles from elite, veteran, and special collections. Don't know what that means in the game, but I wanted to know if anyone thinks this is worth it ? Like will it make the game much easier or should I just get the normal edition of the game.

Alright then, thanks YuriG   ^_^

It's 9.99 vs 4.99 right now.

Hm... double price? If you care for 100% get it, but if not and if you don't mind having a little more effort to 40 min the game, skip it. If it was like 7 vs 5 it would be totally worth it, but 10 vs 5 is considerable and skippable. I bought M RC years ago for 12R$, about 4$. This is one of those games that could be in a 1$ sale with ease.

I have the Vita version, I got it for free long ago, but only the vita version, I dont have any DLC or the ps3 version, if I buy the complete edition for ps3 i can download the DLC for vita?

It counts for both as they are crossbuy. You get all dlc for ps3 and vita, so knock yourself out.  :D

I have the Vita version, I got it for free long ago, but only the vita version, I dont have any DLC or the ps3 version, if I buy the complete edition for ps3 i can download the DLC for vita?

It counts for both as they are crossbuy. You get all dlc for ps3 and vita, so knock yourself out.  :D

Are you talking about Scion Edition? I had the same questions once I realized that Motorstorm RC was made compatible for PSTV but Motorstorm RC Scion Edition is definitely not.

Are you talking about Scion Edition? I had the same questions once I realized that Motorstorm RC was made compatible for PSTV but Motorstorm RC Scion Edition is definitely not.

I'm quite sure the OP was talking about this: Link because the site breaks it.

Dunno if it shows up as Scion edition for you, but it's simply complete edition to me.

I'm quite sure the OP was talking about this: Link because the site breaks it.

Dunno if it shows up as Scion edition for you, but it's simply complete edition to me.

I was asking about this one: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/ as P781S said they got the Vita version free a long time ago. It's no longer on PS Store and isn't compatible with PSTV. 

I was asking about this one: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/ as P781S said they got the Vita version free a long time ago. It's no longer on PS Store and isn't compatible with PSTV. 

Oh, I see what you mean now, but anyway he will be safe because the complete edition comes with the base game + all dlc for both platforms, so he will be good playing it on the vita, as the progress is saved on the servers and will autodownload when he loads the game on the machine.

• Like 1

Yes, Im talking about the Scion edition  :lol:

I was thinking like, I plated the game on Vita, and if I load the game on Ps3 I plat it there too, but my game is the Scion, anyway, I hope it works gonna buy it. 

Thanks guys!

I was thinking like, I plated the game on Vita, and if I load the game on Ps3 I plat it there too, but my game is the Scion, anyway, I hope it works gonna buy it. 

If you played online the whole time on the vita, the platinum will autopop on the ps3 as the stats are stored on the servers. You will be able to 100% both though.

• 1 year later...

I've tried Google but can't find a consistent answer so I'll ask here.

Does the Motorstorm RC Complete Edition include access to the Pro-Am Festival and the Carnival Expansions? Or do you have to buy those separately? I'd prefer to 100% the game.

17 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

I've tried Google but can't find a consistent answer so I'll ask here.

Does the Motorstorm RC Complete Edition include access to the Pro-Am Festival and the Carnival Expansions? Or do you have to buy those separately? I'd prefer to 100% the game.

I'm going to say yes but I can't remember ? %. There is so much cosmetic / cars DLC. If the two festivals aren't included I am sure they would be pretty cheap pickups

18 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

The Complete Edition contains those DLCs and all the RC-cars that are listed as DLC in the store.

17 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

The Complete Edition contains those DLCs and all the RC-cars that are listed as DLC in the store.

I see it does on the US store but it doesn't specify on the Australian store.

Edited by MattyH16

I guess the problem is the description on the specific store. For me in germany it actually shows this:

Jede Strecke und Veranstaltung von den Karneval- und Pro-Am-Erweiterungen.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP9000-NPEA00333_00-MSRC0000COMPLETE

(the same text for PS3-version as they are Cross-Buy)

That text translates as "Every track and event from the Carnival and Pro-AM-expansion". And I bought that edition myself and got those DLCs ~4 years ago. ;)

(not to forget the cars that flooded my download list :| )

30 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I guess the problem is the description on the specific store. For me in germany it actually shows this:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP9000-NPEA00333_00-MSRC0000COMPLETE

(the same text for PS3-version as they are Cross-Buy)

That text translates as "Every track and event from the Carnival and Pro-AM-expansion". And I bought that edition myself and got those DLCs ~4 years ago. ;)

(not to forget the cars that flooded my download list :| )

On the Australian PSN store, the Motorstorm RC Complete Edition is badly worded in the contents description. I bought it and I can confirm that it does come with the Carnival and Pro-Am expansions as well as a heap of other cars to use.

Edited by MattyH16