NEED HELP FOR CHOOSING LOW INPUT LAG TV

speedomer

Hi everyone! I will buy a TV in 2 weeks i really need low input lag. I searched on internet and asked stores in my country(TURKEY) but old models arent in stockes. They dont keep old models. So i am looking for recent models but also need it includes low input lag. I also looking for 40-42'' TV . I know monitors are the best for performance and input lag but i want TV cuz i really love playing consoles on TV screens. If anyone has a good knowledge please help a little. Thanks!..

i know there most of those are old models it 's a bit hard to find them. I asked here maybe some people know low input lag about recent TVs

i was also going to recommend the already named page (displaylag.com), so i would suggest to simply filter/order by your criteria and search for the first/best model that is currently available in stores somewhere?! :)

I recommend LG.  I have two displays, one monitor for my PS4 and an LG that's 32" for my other systems.

thanks man. also my cousin recommended me LG too. My first choice is Sony cuz i read on net Sony is the best for low input lag but my second choice gonne be LG. 

Look up the "response time" and get the one with lowest rate because it determines whether there's input lag or not. Or you could just buy a TN quality gaming monitor.

Edited by the_drag0n2

thanks man. also my cousin recommended me LG too. My first choice is Sony cuz i read on net Sony is the best for low input lag but my second choice gonne be LG.

Ive found Sony TVs to be pretty good for this - they have gaming modes (the more recent ones will auto-detect that it is a PS4 and switch to this automatically.)

Obviously not quite as good as a CRT or a gaming monitor, but much better than my old Samsung Flatscreen TV.

I use a KD49X8505 49" 4k set atthe moment, and the lag is impressively low