Event Master Trophy Help

This is from my knowledge, so i don't know if it is 100% accurate:

Soft outfits: either do enough damage to the enemies, defeat a lot of enemies, or do enough combos to unlock.

Hard outfits: Play as the character either 4 or 6 times.

Torn outfits: get your clothes torn from enemies 4 or 5 times.

Thanks a lot, Ill try the tearing again, it may have just been a coincidence, but doing that unlocked the soft outfits. I do have the torn outfits for Nep and Noire however, not sure what unlocked them.

EDIT: I tried again and I got the events. Thanks again for the help

Edited by AssassionX

Here's the exact requirements that I know of from playing the JP, Korean, and now US versions...

Weak: Get your costume ripped three times.

Pre-Torn: Get your costume ripped six times.

Unbreakable: Play three quests (not sure if it has to be with a Godly rank or not, but it shouldn't be hard to get three of them with how easy the game is).

Edited by Wdog-999

Does anyone know if this trophy is just tied to the events in City Watch?

It's also tied to events that show before and after quests as well, so you'll have to do all of the character set quests as well (or at least start them in the case of the postgame solo quests since those only have events before the quest).

• Like 1

Have you tried doing the post-game Solo quests? The level 99 quests don't have events. 

I have done all quests, I have Quest Master to prove it.

Is there there quests with events but you don't have to get for Quest Master?

Edited by WulfPack3

Can someone please help me, I complete the game for a 2nd time, complete all the quests and watched all the news events, again, but I didn't get Event Master.I ever watched the credits. Can someone tell me what I am missing? 

Can someone please help me, I complete the game for a 2nd time, complete all the quests and watched all the news events, again, but I didn't get Event Master.I ever watched the credits. Can someone tell me what I am missing? 

This is just a total guess right now since I don't have the trophy, but I got some cutscenes when I did the tournament thing, Gamindustri Gauntlet or whatever it's called on the title screen.  Maybe that's tied to it?

There are some events when you abort in quests (if you abort red quest there is a event with talking about "whats the goal of that quest" )  . But i dont know if you really need these events.  Gauntlet and tower have events to , but i got my event trophy befor i cleared the tower with every char.

This is just a total guess right now since I don't have the trophy, but I got some cutscenes when I did the tournament thing, Gamindustri Gauntlet or whatever it's called on the title screen.  Maybe that's tied to it?

I think I maybe missing a city event in chapter 2 because I never click on them to watch them, when I first get them.

There are some events when you abort in quests (if you abort red quest there is a event with talking about "whats the goal of that quest" )  . But i dont know if you really need these events.  Gauntlet and tower have events to , but i got my event trophy befor i cleared the tower with every char.

I don't believe them go to the trophy.

I think I maybe missing a city event in chapter 2 because I never click on them to watch them, when I first get them.

I don't believe them go to the trophy.

The event where if you abort a red quest in order to unlock the clear conditions do not go towards the Events Master trophy.

• 2 months later...

i have a problem with this trophy too, and that is because event that tied to character usage (the news flash one).

for Neptune, Noire and Blanc, news flash was unlocked normally, but when i tried to get Vert's, i've used her for more than 20 quest, yet the news flash still not unlocking...

i'm at the post-game right now, is this affecting the news flash? or do you have to get news flash before clearing the game?

i have a problem with this trophy too, and that is because event that tied to character usage (the news flash one).

for Neptune, Noire and Blanc, news flash was unlocked normally, but when i tried to get Vert's, i've used her for more than 20 quest, yet the news flash still not unlocking...

i'm at the post-game right now, is this affecting the news flash? or do you have to get news flash before clearing the game?

Have you used her as the primary character? That's the only possible explanation.