Simulate decisions of The Witcher 2

The Witcher 3 is my first The Witcher game, so i decided to not simulate the decisions of The Witcher 2. I complete the prologue in Death March doing every secondary mission and all in that zone, so now im in Velen. I decide to view some trophy guides on internet to see if i can do a trophy now, and reading for the trophy Full Crew in a guide it say that you need to simulate decisions to be this trophy possible. Exactly for a character name Letho, can i simulate the decisions without starting the game again? Also, if you can put the link of a really good trophy guide of the game it would be awesome, because all the guides in my language are almost empty

As far as I know, the only way to simulate choices is by choosing the option from the 'new game' menu. The choices don't come until your first visit to Vizima (after White Orchard) but since the scene happens before you enter Velen for the first time, I imagine you're kinda screwed for this playthrough - if the trophy does indeed require Letho, that is.

I have the strategy guide and the description states you do not need letho for this trophy. Makes sense, it'll be the same list on PC and would be a bit harsh for people importing saves where he is already dead

Nice, i can play without worry about that now, thanks!