Miss-able Trophies?

So I figured the Full Crew trophy is one that I can miss. Are there any other ones to watch for? I just got to the part where I helped the Baron dig up his kid and it's taken forever just to get here; I couldn't imagine doing this again.

pretty sure "friends with benefits" can be missed if making wrong dialog choices (not continuing her quest line) and most likely some other trophies as well.

not really a surprise in a huge and complex RPG like this.

i'm keeping multiple saves at major story points, so that i can hopefully go back right before a missable trophy and don't have to do _everything_ again. pretty much always doing it this way, never can have too many saves.

unfortunately you can only have 10 or so manual saves, but you could always backup them to flash drive to make room for more of course ;)

Apparently the Card Collector trophy is bull***. There 12 easily missable cards. Some of them are available only for a couple of minutes during a quest at a masquerade ball (Vegelbud Estate).

I guess I have to give up on this plat then... I obviously missed the cards during the masquerade ball. I don't feel like playing a card game (I don't even really like) during an interesting quest. I was 99% sure the NPC would be available elsewhere after this :/

-- bb W3 plat and gg CDP Red, I hate unfair and unachievable trophies af --

Agree, there are quite a few missable trophies in this game. You have to play close attention to the secret trophies when you play the story, or else you can miss out on at least 4 if you progress to much before finishing the side quests. These trophies gave me a headache, I got 60%, need on more play through to get the Death March one. The other ones I'm missing I can get after the story (luckily I managed to get all the missable one's in my first play through, but If I didn't read up on them before hand I could easily have missed quite a few (Full Crew, Assassin of Kings, Friends with benefits, Kingmaker).
Might have missed out on the gwent shit, not sure yet, but as far I can see all the gwent side quests are still available (if it's not the case with the masquerade quest).
It kinda ruined getting into and relaxing while playing the story, since I always had to pay attention to not miss anything, double checking etc.

Apparently the Card Collector trophy is bull***. There 12 easily missable cards. Some of them are available only for a couple of minutes during a quest at a masquerade ball (Vegelbud Estate).

I guess I have to give up on this plat then... I obviously missed the cards during the masquerade ball. I don't feel like playing a card game (I don't even really like) during an interesting quest. I was 99% sure the NPC would be available elsewhere after this :/

-- bb W3 plat and gg CDP Red, I hate unfair and unachievable trophies af --H

Damn, anyone know if there's a list of the missable cards?  Mainly the ones only available for specific times, like the masquerade ball ones, 

I know there's a list of cards as well. http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-3-gwent-cards-list/

pretty sure "friends with benefits" can be missed if making wrong dialog choices (not continuing her quest line) and most likely some other trophies as well.

not really a surprise in a huge and complex RPG like this.

i'm keeping multiple saves at major story points, so that i can hopefully go back right before a missable trophy and don't have to do _everything_ again. pretty much always doing it this way, never can have too many saves.

unfortunately you can only have 10 or so manual saves, but you could always backup them to flash drive to make room for more of course ;)

Friends with benefits you get just when you complete the side quest, no matter the outcome. 

• Like 1

Games like this make me glad I'm not a dedicated trophy hunter, because if there's one thing I like doing in choice based games, it's sticking with my choices and dealing with the consequences, even if those consequences have me missing out on a trophy.

I know it's a long game but you should do yourselves a favour and take your time on your first playthrough, to just enjoy the game and it's world without worrying about getting every quest exactly right or collecting every possible item at every opportune time. Of course, that's just my opinion as someone who, as I already said, isn't a dedicated trophy hunter ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for all the info guys/gals, over on Xbox achievements website they have a partial guide up that lists a lot of the missable trophies as well as some helpful Gwent stuff. Feel as though this will more than likely end up being a 2 playthrough platinum for me ( at least it's an awsome game though)

Link to the guide - http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621570

Edited by DJROE95