Burst's Showcase

Burst

banner.png

Banner length fail . . . No one saw it, get it?

evil-look-baby-o.gif

*ahem*

I finally decided to make a showcase of my work on photoshop cs6. First of all i want to thank all of the studio members because even if you don't know it you have all been a great inspiration for me and i believe that i've improved thanks to the sigs i've saw here and the crazy ideas you all made reality into a picture. So with no further due i present to you my signatures and avatars . . . .or not!

Useless information (if you just want to see the sigs scroll down ^_^): I was actually 'into photoshop' way before i join this site but to be honest i was just making signatures by merging images . . .that's it, literally, no effect use or anything else ^_^ When i join this site, seeing the studio forum got me all crazy to work with photoshop and make at least something near as good as other users. I still want to make something even better but i have to admit that i really wasn't expecting to learn so much stuff.

I make signatures of anime that i've watched ONLY, because it's the only way to give my 100% on a signature. I've tried to use a render unknown to me and despite it was really good no idea was coming in my head so . . . i increased the number of anime that i'm watching . . . it was the only sollution ^__^ Now at last to the good stuff . . .

russian-beer-dance-o.gif

@__@ I have no idea what that gif is doing there . . .

Signatures (from first to last)

Finalsignature.png

My very first signature, i'm still proud for it and of course every piece i've edit! It was the time where i was watching a ton of youtube videos of photoshop users and i almost understand nothing ^__^

FINALToriko.png

dbzsig.png

Now this was a really important level up of my skills. At this stage i discovered the use of c4d, i was so damn excited about how the result came out!

One%20PieceSig.png

The only thing i regret with this one is that lame text . . .Hope God Usopp will forgive me . . .

NarutoSig2.png

No comment on this one . . . I apologize to the guys/girls that wasted their time on clicking this spoiler

RatchetandClank.png

My first game signature, didn't really expect to make a game signature but since i'm a huge Ratchet and Clank fan i couldn't resist, who knows, i might do another one ^_^

darksiders.png

My first 'professional' pop out signature. I had something more professional in mind but unfortunately my skills couldn't make it reality. The result wasn't bad though, i really like the outcome!

chopperfinal.png

I overdid it with adjustments here so the render got a bit messed up but once i finish a signature i never go back and edit it . . .another bad habit of mine =/

Venom.png

That text again . . .when is it going to improve :shakefist:

Wolverine.png

Durararare2.png

This was done right after i finished watching the anime Durarara. I was so excited and i remember that Boooda was a huge fan of this as well so i decided to make it as a small gift to him ^_^

DragonSig.png

An entirely different style of signature from me, i decided to make something similar to manga and i was REALLY pleased with the outcome!

SPOILER FOR NON MANGA READERS OF ONE PIECE - PLEASE MOVE WITH CAUTION (red line = danger)

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

gear4.png

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

Free to go One Piece fans ^_^

blazikenSig.png

My first badass pokemon signature :eyebrow:

tien.png

fairytailfinal.png

I'm so proud of this one, it has the best text so far :eyebrow::pimp:B)

buuavatar.png

qwark.png

War%20blackampwhite.pngwaravatar.png

luffyavatar2.png

I'm using this one on Deviantart . . . yes, my username there is superman144 . . .

The End

8247%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20clapping

First time that i see people cry from excitement only by watching some kickass, badass, amazing . . .

*after 5 min*

awesome pictures. Now i'll just say that if i make new signatures i'm going to show them in new posts on this thread. Also i have to apologize because due to summer job i barely have free time. I only have a day off and the job is really tiring so i'll try to make one new signature every week, hope i'll manage that ^_^

Well hope you enjoy what you saw and thanks for coming here in the first place!

Edited by Burst
  • Like 4

Great job so far Burst! You're getting better and better at it, I can definitely see improvement. Keep it up brother! :D

Thanks Floriiss!! It means a lot! Continue with your work as well! Providing requests isn't an easy job and you and Alexi are doing a really good job!

• Like 1

Nice work Burst, you really have improved since you started making signatures :) Keep at it.

Thanks Demon, also congratz on winning the SOTM! ^__^

Love this one

RatchetandClank.png

My favorite R&C game and favorite final armor set. Great work all around though, love them!

Best armor EVER! ^_^ Hope the new ps4 game will have something even better, thanks my friend! You got my hyped again ^_^

• Like 2

That Natsu sig is probably one of the best Fairy Tail sigs I've seen.

And I've always been a fan of the War avatar.

Probably doesn't mean much from someone who can't do this kind of stuff but great job and keep up the good work. :D

Thanks for your kind words my friend! Also don't worry. I knew almost nothing but thanks to youtube videos, deviantart sig tutorials and practice i've learn a lot of stuff. If i did it then everyone can!

Venom sig and your current signature are imo the best work you've done, really good stuff! :)

Thanks my friend! I think my next signature will have as theme DBZ and hope it turns better than my previous sigs ^_^

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words my friend! Also don't worry. I knew almost nothing but thanks to youtube videos, deviantart sig tutorials and practice i've learn a lot of stuff. If i did it then everyone can!

You're welcome.

I tried watching vids and stuff for GIMP a while back. I just don't do well learning like that. If I'm actually sitting at a computer with someone walking me through stuff like this I tend to learn almost right away. 

• Like 1

You're welcome.

I tried watching vids and stuff for GIMP a while back. I just don't do well learning like that. If I'm actually sitting at a computer with someone walking me through stuff like this I tend to learn almost right away. 

Have you tried tutorials? Usually they have step to step instructions on what to do

The Chopper one is my personal favorite! Really great stuff altogether!

Thanks bro! I actually add many adjustments on that one and messed a bit the render but the result was good ^_^

I actually have a page bookmarked for that I just keep getting sidetracked by stuff IRL.

I took a few peeks, but one day I just have to dig in and try to actually learn it.

When you have free time go for it my friend! You will learn only by practicing yourself. Good luck and patience ^_^

• Like 1

Some great pieces you have there Burst ! And we're expecting even more and better to come with the improvements you've made so far !  :)  *Thumbs Up*

You also have a very unique style :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Some great pieces you have there Burst ! And we're expecting even more and better to come with the improvements you've made so far !  :)  *Thumbs Up*

You also have a very unique style :)

Thank you very muck darkness! I'm working better with c4d sigs but i decided once in a while to do a manga style sig just for the change. I tried to do smudge once but it was definitely not my style ^_^ I'm expecting more from you too my friend! You are improving greatly as well!

• Like 1