Uncharted Remastered Trophies

So its been announced there will be a Nathan drake collection and they say there will be specific PS4 trophies so what do you guys think the trophy list will be I think it will be the same without multiplayer trophies and the odd PS4 controller specific trophies but what do you guys think?

I'm honestly wondering how many trophies the games will have if they are making them all new. I hope around 50 like the originals. 

I can't help but think that Treasure trophies will still be a part of the games. Maybe they'll appear like TLoU though and you only get the trophy for obtaining all of them?

Specific gun kills might still be part of the game? (If it's all new though this might be taken out for other trophies. idk what though.)

Difficulty trophies are basically a given. (maybe an even harder mode?)

I kinda hope there aren't story related trophies mainly because the first ones didn't. 

Maybe they'll have trophies for completing the game without dying? These would be a pain in the ass. :D

Beating the game within a certain amount of time?

I'm honestly wondering how many trophies the games will have if they are making them all new. I hope around 50 like the originals. 

I can't help but think that Treasure trophies will still be a part of the games. Maybe they'll appear like TLoU though and you only get the trophy for obtaining all of them?

Specific gun kills might still be part of the game? (If it's all new though this might be taken out for other trophies. idk what though.)

Difficulty trophies are basically a given. (maybe an even harder mode?)

I kinda hope there aren't story related trophies mainly because the first ones didn't. 

Maybe they'll have trophies for completing the game without dying? These would be a pain in the ass. :D

Beating the game within a certain amount of time?

I actually hope they have less. It's hard enough earning the 24 core trophies in The Last of Us. The amount of trophies some of these companies expect us to earn is absurd. I mean, come on, 126 trophies for DCUO? Are they out of their goddamn minds?

Edited by AnimeDreama

I actually hope they have less. It's hard enough earning the 24 core trophies in The Last of Us. The amount of trophies some of these companies expect us to earn is absurd. I mean, come on, 126 trophies for DCUO? Are they out of their goddamn minds?

lol thanks to the MP trophies in TLoU I won't be earning them all as it is, but with the new Uncharted games not having any MP trophies whatsoever, from all we've seen, they could have as many trophies as the originals. Problem then becomes that with an all new list what would replace the old ones?

Thankfully I'm the kind of gamer who doesn't agree with MP/Online being part of the platinum, but it's not going to stop me from playing a game I really want to play. For me the Platinum is just an added bonus to my game enjoyment.

If they do have less trophies in the remastered games that would mean that instead of getting trophies for a certain amount of treasures obtained they'd likely shorten it to an "All or Nothing" mentality.