Easy Plat or not?

ackendo_

It's a MMO and you will have to get other people in your region (for now it's region-locked for the online) for the griffin trophies. According to user comments, the game also crashes often, textures pop in and out, you can fall through the ground, all characters are slow and there is no indication for where you need to go to start unlocking new character types. Apparently the touch pad controls also aren't well done (and at least one might not work at all) for the parts where you need to draw shapes to talk, which are required for some of the trophies?

It might be overall easy (wouldn't know since I haven't played and I don't make guesses based on trophy lists), but will likely take some time.

Based on what I played so far doesn't look like playing as a damn tree is sure as boring as hell.
I don't like to bash games and all, but this is kind of pretty bad.
Also how do you use the PS4 draw thing I can't do it that reminds isn't there a trophy for the Glyphs?

By thy way not sure how multiplayer works or not but if anyone wants to work on the multiplayer trophies let me know

not sure if it matters or not, but I'm in Michigan, United States. and I'm currently a Griffin well as of this edit post.

Would be nice if they patch this game I like playing as the Griffin, but the Flight is so slow I can't tell if I'm moving anywhere or not.

Think as for the trophies that are needed for one or more person are these ones
Daredevil
Base Jumper(I don't know where Tower City is so....)
Risk Taker
and I'm not sure what else

And one other thing is found out you can switch between forms on the map once you got them that is. Guess I'll work on the other trophies until someone once to do those other ones 

By the way if I'm in the United States can I play with someone from Europe or just the United States?
Can't remember if I heard something about that or not?

That Cartographer trophy might be hard to get, since I can't remember what places I been to or not everything almost blends in together and I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Edited by Nightstream88

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...