Late as heck? Check! Should still do it? Hell Yeah!

SonicMTD

Figured since it's my birthday, it should be a time for new beginnings. It would also be good to actually make one of these damn things so...

Hello there,

I'm Matt and I was born with a controller in my hands.

After losing my login info shortly after joining, I just couldn't be bothered to actually recover it until last month.

Music is one of my many passions, and I enjoy recording songs and uploading them for my YouTube Channel

Figure it's better to keep things short and sweet so I'll just finish by saying it's a pleasure to meet you.

Let's get along!

~SonicMTD

Edited by SonicMTD

Happy Birthday fellow Canadian :D

Canada fest. Welcome aboard and happy birthday

Damn wasn't expecting there to be a lot of Canadians here. I like this place better already :3

Welcome to PSNP! :)

Why thank you very much, it's always a little awkward at first but I hope to get the hang of this place soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy crow I wasn't expecting people to still comment on this. Glad to know you're out there though :3

Hi Sonic, welcome in the club
Love your name BTW <3

Why thank you, from one Sonic fan to another.  :) 

Happy birthday and welcome to the forums, northern neighbor.

It is a pleasure to meet you. Southern brother. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much, this place is becoming a second home for me and it's lovely how kind the people are. :3

It's a good community here :)

I actually wanted to offer my condolences, such as they are, I followed your link to a youtube channel above, after seeing this thread, and the main vid on the yt homepage was that you were let go of the blue review? channel. You've edited it now, which I understand. Still, I'm sorry that ended how it did. While I cannot promise anything, I'll try to look at your future endeavours. always wanted to try a youtube thing myself one day xD

Again though, welcome :) Have fun here ^^

It's a good community here :)

I actually wanted to offer my condolences, such as they are, I followed your link to a youtube channel above, after seeing this thread, and the main vid on the yt homepage was that you were let go of the blue review? channel. You've edited it now, which I understand. Still, I'm sorry that ended how it did. While I cannot promise anything, I'll try to look at your future endeavours. always wanted to try a youtube thing myself one day xD

Again though, welcome :) Have fun here ^^

Yeah... what's the old saying "Never mix business with pleasure?"

I made the mistake of removing it from everything except this thread, whoops.  :facepalm: 

I'm actually in the process of resurrecting my show on a new channel. It's taken 8 months and a lot of growing up but I needed that time.

Hopefully you'll like my content when it is eventually released. :3

Edited by SonicMTD