Losing interest in gaming

TekkenKing10

Wow this I a depressing thread,

Going should be fun

But in seriousness stick with college it will be one of the biggest regrets of your life if you don't, and be positive there is so many jobs out there find something that is meaningful to you and then hold on to it. Life is full of people's that are doing Shitty things all day and can't find a way out of it so instead they attack everyone else,

Hang in the guys and good luck

Hey amigos!

Do you ever lose interest in gaming when you are unhappy with your current situation in life?

I'm asking because I'm having some trouble with my GF currently, and since then I almost lost complete interest in gaming. I can't focuse on anything and I can't play for long hours at all. Unconciously, I'm feeling that I'm wasting my time. I just can't have fun anymore...

Can anyone relate?

Know how you feel, whenever I have girl trouble , I lose interest in pretty much everything including gaming , its not good.

*bro hugs*

Wow this I a depressing thread,

Going should be fun

But in seriousness stick with college it will be one of the biggest regrets of your life if you don't, and be positive there is so many jobs out there find something that is meaningful to you and then hold on to it. Life is full of people's that are doing Shitty things all day and can't find a way out of it so instead they attack everyone else,

Hang in the guys and good luck

College isn't for everyone, though.

• Like 1

I find that the opposite can be true as well.  When things are going really well, especially relationship wise, it's hard for me to concentrate.

...Honestly, now that I think about it, when I am very depressed is when I game the most.