The Crew Wild Run Expansion

X_RaceKing_X

"Ubisoft has announced The Crew Wild Run, an expansion for last year's open-world racer that's bigger and wilder, apparently.  Featuring motorcycles and all manner of off-road vehicles, The Crew Wild Run also brings with it a "complete graphical overhaul" as well as new races and modes to tackle."

I sure hope it looks as good in-game as in the trailer, I was a little let down by the original graphics, kinda stale and choppy for PS4. But this looks so awesome. Now by expansion will this be a complete stand-alone game? Or a full DLC pack that would be included within the season pass? But whatever the case, I want it, now!

• 4 months later...

I was all for the Wild Run expansion - even with it being outside of the season pass.

But when I seen it was £25 I have to say I am going to wait until its on offer rather than blowing that load all over it.

Pricing on this is awful. If you bought the game earlier, supporting the devs, they gouge you $30 for this DLC. If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can have the game and DLC for $40.

Since the digital price on the game is now $30, they are giving new customers the DLC for $10, but sticking it to existing customers. Ubisoft are certainly trying to get down to EA/Activision level. Race to the bottom boys.

Surprised there hasn't been more uproar over this pricing.