E3 2015 Mega Recap of ALL the Conferences.

Just for fun.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who won E3 2015?

• Bethesda
    • Microsoft
    • EA
    • Ubisoft
    • Sony
    • Nintendo
    • Square Enix

sry if you dont understand any humor .  maybe your sig with exploding PS4 and big ANTI-PS4  was little bit to much in my way to read your comments. But its cool if you will buy a PS4 for FF7 or other games , i will miss your Hate postings and sig against PS4.

But back to topic :

thx marsipanRumpan :) maybe you can update me with info about lvl5 when you see/read something. great thread .  must be alot of work :)

• Like 1

sry if you dont understand any humor .  maybe your sig with exploding PS4 and big ANTI-PS4  was little bit to much in my way to read your comments. But its cool if you will buy a PS4 for FF7 or other games , i will miss your Hate postings and sig against PS4.

But back to topic :

thx marsipanRumpan :) maybe you can update me with info about lvl5 when you see/read something. great thread .  must be alot of work :)

Yes for sure, I can update you in form of a mail or maybe a comment in this thread. I will also ad information to stuff in the main thread.

Thank you so much for the nice comment, it was indeed a lot of work, but I wanted to help people out. So it was worth it, I hope you liked it.

Ah ok, thanks. But I thought it was only a recap? If it's complete I'll just watch it here then.

Yes its a recap, but in the start of every conference I added an option to watch the full conference if you want to see it. Nintendo is the only one not here, because it wasn't uploaded to youtube or other places. When it is, I will update and Link it.

• Like 1

Good job there buddy, for me it's Square Enix, not for their conference but for the fact that this year's E3 highlights for me came from them, Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake, for the conferences themselves I'll have to go to SONY, Shenmue III, Final Fantasy VII Remake announcements and playable Last Guardian killed anything the others had to offer, if they had Half-Life 3 somewhere in there the universe would've imploded on itself.

• Like 1