E3 2015 Mega Recap of ALL the Conferences.

Just for fun.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who won E3 2015?

• Bethesda
    • Microsoft
    • EA
    • Ubisoft
    • Sony
    • Nintendo
    • Square Enix

Wow, you really did mean everything at e3. Damn dude, this took some serious work and dedication, if anyone asks me what happened at e3, I'm going to send them here :)

The Uncharted 4 gameplay demo looked really awesome. I'm somewhat dissapointed that nothing about Gran turismo 7 or God Of war 4 was shown but Horizon looks really good and lots of people are crazy happy about FF7 HD, Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3.

• Like 1

Wow, you really did mean everything at e3. Damn dude, this took some serious work and dedication, if anyone asks me what happened at e3, I'm going to send them here :)

The Uncharted 4 gameplay demo looked really awesome. I'm somewhat dissapointed that nothing about Gran turismo 7 or God Of war 4 was shown but Horizon looks really good and lots of people are crazy happy about FF7 HD, Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3.

Thanks dude, means a lot! Im just trying to fix the whole spoiler problem right now!

God of War IV is being shown this year, it will have its world premiere at Playstation Experience. To early to show it now :)

• Like 1

Heck of a thread, thanks for taking the time to put this together.  If the FF7 Remake, Shenmue III, Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian all fall under the Sony banner... they get my vote.

I didn't realize PS4 remasters of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls was officially announced, so thanks for that!  Already started the PS3 version of Heavy Rain on this profile so I'll probably stick with that... but if I can get a physical copy of just Beyond Two Souls for the PS4, that game was made to be played at 1080p and 60fps.

The conference that did the most for me was by far Bethesda. EA came in a distant second followed by Ubisoft.

Bethesda had 2 games that I'll be buying, both of which will be on day one. Those being Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2. Doom looked cool but my only experience with the series was Doom 64 so I'll wait and see before I decide.

EA showed some Battlefront gameplay that looked really good and gave me some hope that the game won't be a let down in comparison to Battlefront 2. PvZ Garden Warfare 2 looks great, I loved the first one so I'm very excited for a sequel.

Microsoft didn't do much for me aside from some Fable footage but it's one of my favourite series.

Sony didn't show anything that I care about. Uncharted 4 looked good but I haven't played 2 or 3 so I don't really care.

Ubisoft had South Park which instantly puts it ahead of everyone besides Bethesda and EA for me. In fact I'd say aside from Fallout 4 the new South Park game has me the most excited. Nothing else they showed really interested me.

Nintendo was whatever. Some of the games looked cool but I don't own a 3DS or a Wii U and don't plan on buying either of them so none of what they showed effects me.

This was one of the best E3's I can recall in recent memory, everybody (except Nintendo) had an amazing conference. I honestly thought Microsoft stole the show when I saw their conference, I didn't think Sony would be able to top them especially since we've heard news that they have a relatively small first party line up for 2015. But when you announce The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Shenmue III in one conference, there is no way to beat that in my mind. Uncharted 4 was outrageously beautiful and No Man's Sky looks as good as ever. Sony stole the show but I was extremely satisfied with what everyone else provided. It is certainly a good time to be a gamer, especially a multiplatform gamer. 

Nintendo though, what the fuck are you thinking? We have been asking for a new Metroid game for years, whatever you showed is not what anyone had in mind. They just slapped the Metroid name on that to sell it to die hard fans, now I'm hearing rumors that we won't see another Metroid Prime game until Nintendo's next console. Yoshi's Woolly World looks great, StarFox looks like it has a lot of potential and Mario: Paper Jam looks fun as well, everything else they showed didn't interest me in the least. 

Parker

• Like 4

I'm going to say sony as well. Their conference was just legendary. But Ubisoft is going to be a close second for me. They had some solid surprises and announced a lot of games i'm really looking forward too, South Park 2, For Honor and even TrackMania on consoles! are all going to be day one purchases for me.

All i can say is great E3!

You did an amazing job with this tread. This was.a hard choice for me i enjoyed all of the conference except for Nintendo but i have to go with Sony, FF7, The last Guardian and shenmue 3 completely blew my mind.,so.Sony got my vote my second best is Bethesda because i love.fallout and fallout 4 looks amazing and i have no doubt it will be game of the year. Square Enix is my third best because of kh 3 i was hype when they show the gamplay i hope they release the game soon. Overall this was an awesome.E3 and did not disappoint me i hope next year will be even better

Edited by Condemned09

Amazing, you truly did your best in taking a neutral position while describing each announcement.

You're a good man taking the time and dedication in doing a recap for those who may have missed something, and this deserves recognition.

Congratulations. :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  

It's better than nothing. Couldn't find an stand up ovation clap video :D

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Sony just surprised me, since I heard a lots of people talking shit about them before the conference like "sony is only gonna announce more Indie games this E3"

Then they drop the bombs again and shut every shit talkers-ish out.

to me..

Uncharted 4

Horizon Zero Dawn

Ratchet and clank

Kingdom Hearts 3

The Last Guardian ( no longer a ps3 but at least it's finally been proved that it wasn't canceled )

These is what have catches my eyes, especially Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn. So.. Sony is a winner to me.

and, is uncharted 4 went open world or it's gonna have a linear yet huge explorable areas like The Last of Us? because the part with the jeep driving section seem like an open world. Though, Naughty Dog do stated before that Jak 3 is their last open world game, as they wanted to focus on story driving games.

other stuff I kinda like at this E3

Gears of War 4 ( even though, I never played any gears game in my life )

Fallout 4 ( same as above )

The FFVII video counts for Sony's conference, right? If so, they definitely won imo, I was still watching that video today to make sure I wasn't dreaming last night. :P

Is there a site where I can re-watch the whole thing? I missed it all.

All the conferences? Not sure, I wasn't able to watch it live due to internet problems. I think I watched Sony's on Twitch, one on YouTube, & another on some other site I can't remember, sorry. I'd search around on YouTube first, if you can't find all of them, try searching Google some.

Edited by Masamune_316

Is there a site where I can re-watch the whole thing? I missed it all.

I linked every full conference in every description. You can just watch them therw, the only one not uploaded to youtube is Nintedo Direct, but its coming sometime.

Thank you so much everyone, it means a lot to hear you comments, and Im glad it helped you. As you can see there is some wrong with the spoiler button, so you se the whole conferences. They are supposed to be in a spoiler box, so this is how its looking for the moment until I figure it. Also on Mobile, I just noticed that sometimes Sony, Square and Nintendo is hidden. Open up Ubisoft to find them.

Thank you again.

This year I voted for Sony, because they had some pretty awesome announcements, a great overall conference, and they blew me away really.

Thank you, mean a lot, sorry for the spoiler thing, I don't know how to fix it, but thank you!

I did just notice one mistake though. Cuphead is not an Xbone exclusive, it'll be on PC as well (it says that on their site).

But otherwise, great job, I know this couldn't have been easy to put together.

• Like 1

I did just notice one mistake though. Cuphead is not an Xbone exclusive, it'll be on PC as well (it says that on their site).

But otherwise, great job, I know this couldn't have been easy to put together.

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I will edit it for sure. :)

Im sure I made more of those mistakes, but as you said it was pretty hard putting all the information on here :)

Level 5 new game, Its announced that we will see their new JRPG at this years E3, its going to be a PS4 exclusive, and its heavily hinted that its Dark Cloud 3. Further announcements on it is coming in the following days.

can you please tell me if there is an announcment that i missed ? or will be an level 5 conference comming? if yes , do you know when?

can you please tell me if there is an announcment that i missed ? or will be an level 5 conference comming? if yes , do you know when?

No, Level 5 just said back in February I belive that they will be present at E3, and they wiöl show their new PS4 game, however nothing has been shown yet wich is quite strange.

Quantic Dream and more will announce fames at Paris Game Week, so if we don't get the announcement even though Level 5 said so, we will most likely get it there.

However there a still a few days of E3 left, no conferences however. But the game may get a trailer or so, like Ratchet & Clank did.

Hope to see it soon, and I really hope this helped you out! :)