Hello! I'm Austin!

SupergiantStarr

That's so cool! And it's on PS4 so you can play through it again when you get one. :D  Too bad it's a shared trophy set.  :unsure:

Don't worry about your English, it's fine! I lived in Monterey for a while, but that was in California.  B) How many languages do you know?

Oh, I live in Monterrey but in México lol. Just spanish (of course lol), english and a bit of korean. I actually like languages, but for many reasons I haven't had the chance to keep studying them. Hopefully soon that will change :)

Thanks, haha. I love Minecraft, I first got it on the PS3 but didn't really know what to do and didn't have much fun. Until I played co-op with my niece, lol, that made things much more fun. I love it now after getting ideas from others. :D

Yeah, it's definitely really creative. It's something that I love to play when I just need to relax. Still need to get the platinum! :-D

Welcome to the forums. :wave:

How's Transistor? I heard it was a pretty interesting game.

Thanks for the welcome, Junko! I'm getting near the end of Transistor and so far it's pretty damn good. I'm in LOVE with Red. The music is insanely good. It's just top notch. If you haven't, pick it up! 

Hello Austin welcome :)

Thanks for the welcome! I was just talking about how I need to start playing the Neptune series. I have reBirth 1 on Vita.

Hello and welcome!

Thanks dude! Hey, how easy was the Crimes and Punishments platinum? I was thinking of throwing that one in after I finish LEGO Jurassic World. Were you pretty much glued to a walkthrough?

Oh, I live in Monterrey but in México lol. Just spanish (of course lol), english and a bit of korean. I actually like languages, but for many reasons I haven't had the chance to keep studying them. Hopefully soon that will change :)

Monterrey is AMAZING, you lucky devil. I was studying German, but I never really dove too deep into it. I should pick it back up!

Hello Austin, Powers? :P

Danger's my.... middle name.

• Like 1