Kingdom Hearts 3 - What do you want to see?

Venocide

I know this is a stretch, but they would be crazy not to have a Muppets world. Can you just imagine Sora, Donlad and Goofy being puppets fighting heartless puppets with Kermit and Miss Piggy. I'll take that job now Square Enix.

I would also love to see a Star Wars world that takes you to the battles of Hoth and Endor. That could be an opportunity for some large scale heartless battles.

A Marvel world could be tricky, but I think that they could pull it off. Start it out at SHIELD and have Fury sitting there telling you that the Avengers are having tryouts or something

Any Pixar movie would be great, but I hope that they don't overload it with those. Toy Story or A Bug's Life would be very interesting

I really really really really want Halloween Town to come back just because Jack Skellington is such a boss and I have a lot of great memories with that world

I know this is a stretch, but they would be crazy not to have a Muppets world. Can you just imagine Sora, Donlad and Goofy being puppets fighting heartless puppets with Kermit and Miss Piggy. I'll take that job now Square Enix.

I would also love to see a Star Wars world that takes you to the battles of Hoth and Endor. That could be an opportunity for some large scale heartless battles.

A Marvel world could be tricky, but I think that they could pull it off. Start it out at SHIELD and have Fury sitting there telling you that the Avengers are having tryouts or something

Any Pixar movie would be great, but I hope that they don't overload it with those. Toy Story or A Bug's Life would be very interesting

Hahaha! Nice one. ;^) ...right?

Tidus with his classic costume, vaan, kain for sure, ingus already as onion knight, terra, cyan, warrior of light and bartz, gladiolus, ignis and noctis, NEVER prompt

Besides te characters, im looking forward lea's outfit aswell as riku's, and would like to play with both the three of em

'bout the worlds, port royal again, dont want the world that never was, big hero 6, toy story

I also want more npcs, cuz the olympus coliseum was supposed to have a huge crowd applausing, but instead of that we got bleachers full of ghosts yelling o.o

I want to see an opening cinematic that rivals KH2's & hear a theme song that tops "Simple & Clean (Remix)". As far as worlds go, "Toy Story", "Brave" and I would love to see how they would work Sora & company into the world of "A Bug's Life" and "The Incredibles".

Final Fantasy characters - Fran but only if she's voiced by Nicole Fantl. The only others I would like to see are Kimahri & Zell but there are already a bunch of FF10/8 characters in there.

Edited by NoHabloMediocre