500Km trophy is a typo (HYPOTHESIS)

T-jay_HD

Regarding the 500Km driven trophy i highly believe that it was a typo because most people earning this trophy have been getting it after 50Km so i believe an extra 0 was added into the title of the trophy.

Primary evidence for this is my trophy because i only have 30 Km on one set of wheels and around 22Km on another and the trophy has been achieved recently.

It's not a typo according to the devs twitter account, but I think that the counter is broken on PS4, because steam players are saying that after 10 hours played they are at about halfway to the achievement.

Also I'm not sure how long these stadiums are supposed to be, but 650 metres is too low for boosting around the field for 5 minutes, maybe the cars are super tiny :blink:

I don't believe 500km is a typo, but i believe that what's written on your stat is broken, yeah.

I juste played a game, and focused on driving as fast as i could (ie: i took all the boost available during 5 minutes...) and i only reached 800 meters for that game.

800 meters in 5 minutes is 160 meters/minutes, or about 9,6 km/h.... 9,6 km/h is the speed a bad runner could achieve. Those cars surely goes WAY faster than that, even without the boost. (even an RC toy car can goes at 40km/h without problem)

According to what i see, i would easily say that the cars goes at around 80km/h when using the boost. So, instead of around 800 meters for a match, i think we could drive for around 8 kilometers... Which could perfectly explain why the trophy pops when reaching 50~80 kilometers in the stats.

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1

I don't believe 500km is a typo, but i believe that what's written on your stat is broken, yeah.

I juste played a game, and focused on driving as fast as i could (ie: i took all the boost available during 5 minutes...) and i only reached 800 meters for that game.

800 meters in 5 minutes is 160 meters/minutes, or about 9,6 km/h.... 9,6 km/h is the speed a bad runner could achieve. Those cars surely goes WAY faster than that, even without the boost. (even an RC toy car can goes at 40km/h without problem)

According to what i see, i would easily say that the cars goes at around 80km/h when using the boost. So, instead of around 800 meters for a match, i think we could drive for around 8 kilometers... Which could perfectly explain why the trophy pops when reaching 50~80 kilometers in the stats.

This is exactly what I think. 

The worst thing is that you can't play online because it doesn't count

I think they might count. Maybe those km's just aren't shown in km's in your garage. See lesk8vaincra's post. 

• Like 1