First Places in the world (Challenges)

Christerious96

I dont understand why the first places in the world on all challenges modes (water, Earth, etc) dont have the trophy "Persintance"

They have 200000 in a challenges but they dont have the trophy of 300 points jaja

Jajaja i dont know, there's a glitch? or what?

Either of these:

Maybe they didn't sync their trophies.

You can check this by seeing there latest attained trophies when they last synced if there from a while back and entwined isn't even on their then you know they just didn't sync.

Maybe they hacked the highscores.

If they've been syncing trophies relatively regularly and don't have them or popped out of order they've hacked something. Possibly trophies or the highscores or both..

• Like 1

If they've been syncing trophies relatively regularly and don't have them or popped out of order they've hacked something. Possibly trophies or the highscores or both..

I bet only on highscores, don't think trophies are still close to be hacked on vita or 4, but all that can change any second.

Whatever the answer is, 200000 is in my opinion unobtainable by a human (damn, i can't do better than about 200 :D). So yeah, surely hacked :)

I wouldn't put my money on saying that it IS hacked, but I agree it's not humanly impossible.

I bet only on highscores, don't think trophies are still close to be hacked on vita or 4, but all that can change any second.

Hmmm thats interesting, I didn't actually think about this, but this might give us a clue if PS4 trophies can be hacked by different methods i.e. if this person cheated to get this score could he pop the trophy.

Hmmm thats interesting, I didn't actually think about this, but this might give us a clue if PS4 trophies can be hacked by different methods i.e. if this person cheated to get this score could he pop the trophy.

Maybe this is just an HTTP request correctly formated and being sent by a computer to the game server. This wouldn't pop the trophy :)

• Like 2

And here I was thinking about starting this actual game, but there appears to be a challenge that's overly difficult. RIP. What about Race The Sun? Are the challenges are fair and obtainable through patience and skill?

And here I was thinking about starting this actual game, but there appears to be a challenge that's overly difficult. RIP. What about Race The Sun? Are the challenges are fair and obtainable through patience and skill?

Entwined isn't overly difficult (I managed to get the 100%)

It comes down to repetition of challenges and building that muscle memory