Ruliya's Treasure-Trove!

Ruliya

Congrats on the lastest addition! What is the next treasure you're going to hunt down?

Atm it seems to be Civ Rev 2 + ^^ really enjoying it, but I would like to finish up The Witness too at some point. Or maybe I'll choose something else xD we'll see :)

Thanks for the continued support dood ^^

Atm it seems to be Civ Rev 2 + ^^ really enjoying it, but I would like to finish up The Witness too at some point. Or maybe I'll choose something else xD we'll see :)

Thanks for the continued support dood ^^

So pretty much just going with the flow, I can respect that dood

As for the support no problem. Considering your current avatar I figure it would be better to support you, I certainly don't want to be considered an enemy xD

• Like 1

Nice checklist bud! You've got nice platinums! :) By the way, will you platinum Fallout 4 or Far Cry 3? And also I'd recommend getting Everybody's Gone To The Rapture on PS4. Great game with an easy platinum and great story.

I do plan on platting them at some point xD along with Dragon Age Inquisition and others. I have EGTtR, keep meaning to get around to it ^^

• 1 month later...

Hai and welcome to my treasure-trove. Don't mind the mess, I'm just getting started! 

I consider myself a gamer of modest skill, I know I won't platinum every game I own and that's okay, but I do enjoy hunting for treasures... ahem, trophies and those platinum treasure-trophies are so shiny! Who wouldn't want them? My pile is small at the moment, but I'm hoping to hunt for more treasures and build my trove up ^^

My adventure began back in 2011 when I borrowed my brothers PS3 and played a few games for a little bit. But in March of 2012 I bought my own PS3 and my adventure continued. There were many shinies to find and I wanted to find as many as I could!

Popped them in spoilers to make it look a bit more neat and tidy ^^

#1-10

#1: X-Men Destiny

Homo Superior. 22.30% (Uncommon)

1Lc65b1a.png

Earned: 20th October 2012

Ah, an adventurer always remembers her first find! I've always been a fan of the X-Men and while I'd heard pretty bad reviews I didn't care, I wanted to play! I enjoyed the game well enough, but I have to admit it's not the best game ever. 

#2: Saints Row: The Third

Kingpin. 14.81% (Rare)

1L39b276.png

Earned: 20th August 2013

As you can see, my adventures took me all over, but it was a fair while before I snagged my second platinum treasure. The Saints Row games are really good fun, these are fertile hunting grounds.

#3: Borderlands

Borderland Defender. 21.35% (Uncommon)

1L0e571e.png

Earned: 1st September 2015

Another series I love, Borderlands. While Jenkins hides from me in #2, this one was another fun hunt. 

#4: Saints Row IV (PS3)

Kingpin. 13.40% (Rare)

1Ldd56de.png

Earned: 3rd September 2013

More Saints Row fun! The final Genki challenges took me a little while, but overall nice and easy. Great humour once again, great game. 

#5: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy(PS3)

Top of the Heap. 39.92% (Uncommon)

1L9c00f5.png

Earned: 6th September 2013

This was a fun and relaxing hunt. I never played them back in the PS2 days so it was fun to play through it here. 

#6: Jak II (PS3)

Done Done Done. 18.65% (Rare)

1Le85712.png

Earned: 4th December 2013

The second Jak game. Not as relaxing as the first. Horrible controls made this an annoyance to complete, and has so far put me off getting #3 done. The game was also very different story wise. My final plat treasure of the year.

#7: InFamous Second Son

Enjoy Your Powers. 37.03% (Uncommon)

1L889b63.png

Earned: 30th March 2014.

2014 is where I ramped my hunts up. I was getting a taste for it, the thrill of the hunt, getting my blood pumping! Such fun! InFamous was a great game, and my introduction to the series. I do plan on hunting the rest of the series too!

#8: WRC 3 

No Problem! 15.84%

1L10d202.png

Earned: 2nd April 2014

I enjoy racing games. I find them fun and relaxing. I can stick my headphones on and listen to my own stuff usually. They're fun to hunt. I do have WRC4 and do plan on hunting her too eventually. 

#9: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia. 23.52% (Uncommon)

1L0f161b.png

Earned: 1st August 2014

Now I'd played this on the PS2 and was a fun game. Yes I did hunt this using the cheats, but I still had lots of fun doing it.

#10: The Wolf Among Us (PS3)

Full Moon. 41.66% (Uncommon)

1L243b07.png

Earned: 5th August 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this game, and will replay it on the PS4. I had trouble getting into TWD, it felt slow, but TWAU was brilliant. Restored my faith in Telltale, and I will get around to TWD eventually I'm sure. They're easy hunts. 

#11-20

#11: Star Trek

Conquer Star Trek. 6.99% (Very Rare)

1L31bf4e.png

Earned: 11th August 2014

Now, I'm a massive ST fangirl, I'll admit that. Wasn't a huge fan of the movies, but I thought I'd give the game a go on PC. I really enjoyed it, and since it was cheap I bought it for the PS3, this is a hunt I sought out. I wanted that shiny treasure! Got my brother to help me with the co-op (he haaaated every moment xD but oh well) My first Very Rare trophy, whilst not as good as Ultra Rare, I'm still proud of this one.

#12: Rayman Origins (PS3)

Sweet Dreams! 12.73% (Rare)

1L920a0a.png

Earned: 5th September 2014

I started out enjoying this hunt. But getting some of the medallion and speed stuff were really annoying. But I felt amazing once I got it though ^^ so there's that. A hard fought hunt. 

#13: Minecraft (PS3)

Awarded All Trophies. 17.88% (Rare)

1L64dc90.png

Earned: 10th September 2014

Now, I'm not a huge Minecraft fan, but I get why some people are. I did this with my brother and had plenty of fun along the way. A good hunt. Maybe one day I'll complete the hunt for it's PS4 sister. 

#14: Gran Turismo 6

Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy. 8.16% (Very Rare)

1L9ab615.png

Earned: 23rd September 2014

I Adore this series. I've been playing since the first one on the PS1. So I'm really proud of this hunt and platinum treasure. Especially after 5's brutal platinum...  

#15: Trine (PS3)

Way Out of the Trine. 24.25% (Uncommon)

1Lb91d05.png

Earned: 16th October 2014

This was a fun little hunt. The 'Better than Developers!' treasure took a little while to get, with much frustration, but boy was it a good feeling when I did it! My last platinum treasure of the year. And a fun year of hunting it was too!

#16: Criminal Girls Invite Only

Trophy Complete. 27.36% (Uncommon)

1L280f71.png

Earned: 9th March 2015

What a hunt to start me off for the year. This game got a lot of flack for it's mini-game, but in all honesty it wasn't that bad, and could be pretty fun xD. I found the story to be sweet and endearing, and I ended up caring for all the girls! Lots of grinding involved though xD so I'm proud of this plat. 

#17: InFamous First Light

Noble Achievement. 25.44% (Uncommon)

1L5e96f1.png

Earned: 17th March 2015

Poor Fetch :( I enjoyed this game, and the backstory to this character. Was a fun, fast and easy platinum treasure with a good story. If you've hunted Second Son, I'd suggest hunting the little sister too :)

#18: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PSV)

Top of the Heap. 18.11% (Rare)

1Lc42e03.png

Earned: 26th May 2015

I was looking for a fun and relaxing game to play on my Vita, so I decided on this. Holy cow was I wrong, this was an annoying hunt, what with horrid controls throwing me off all the time. Still, I persevered with the hunt and bagged by shiny platinum treasure. However, considering how horrid the controls for 2 were on the PS3, I can only imagine how bad they'll be on the Vita, so I may not continue with these hunts. 

#19: Dragon Age Origins

The Ultimate Reward. 7.77% (Rare)

1L4e8877.png

Earned: 13th June 2015

I always meant to get this platinum treasure way before I did xD but am so glad I got it in the end. I love this series, and Origins is the best of the series. While I don't think I'll get #2's treasure, I am hopefully I can snag the youngest sister Inquisitions treasure! 

#20: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Master of Mordor. 21.44% (Uncommon)

1L676377.png

Earned: 12th July 2015 

Another hunt I meant to complete before I did. It was a fun game and I wouldn't mind picking up the GotY edition to re-hunt it ^^ Nemesis system was fun and the game was challenging, until you leveled up enough and just steamrolled. The last two bosses were disappointing though. 

#21-28

#21: Sound Shapes (PSV)

You've Gone Platinum. 42.13% (Uncommon)

1L6dad09.png

Earned: 15th July 2015

A lighthearted, little music based puzzle game, what could go wrong? Seems simple enough... until you reach those Death Modes... oh wow they were trying to drive me insane for some of them. I did them for the boost, not gonna lie.

#22: Sound Shapes (PS3)

You've Gone Platinum. 46.54% (Uncommon)

1L911505.png

Earned: 16th July 2015

This is what it's all about right? Cloud Sync and a bunch of fresh new trophies! If only... I thought I'd cloud synced before deleting it from my Vita... but no, no it didn't seem I had... oh god... oh god no! *Vader Noooo* So I had to redo it all over again... such fun...

#23: Sound Shapes (PS4)

You've Gone Platinum. 48.83% (Uncommon)

1L02a080.png

That's better. Synced. Done. Breathe out. Relax. 

#24: Super Exploding Zoo!

Everything's Ruined. 18.80% (Rare)

1L08cccc.png

Earned: 22nd July 2015

Fun little puzzle game. Who knew blowing up cute animals to stop aliens eating an egg could be so fun?

#25: The Order 1886

The Grail. 43.37% (Uncommon)

1L8b7a48.png

Earned: 23rd July 2015

Pretty short game, but rather fun and interesting story. Seemed like there was a lot of backstory that could have been done to flesh out the character, world, and ultimately the game  xD

#26: Rocket League

Virtuoso. 17.07% (Rare)

1L6c211c.png

Earned: 8th August 2015

The game is fun, I'll give it that. For a little bit. The grind is maddening <.< If you love MP you'll enjoy this way more I suspect and the grind won't seem like a chore.

#27: Assassin's Creed 2

Master Assassin. 28.85%

1Ledd3c0.png

Earned: 19th August 2015

Fun game, can't wait to continue the series and get up to date on the Assassin's vs Templar! Also, God Lady ending was fun ^^

#28: Goat Simulator

All the Goat. 45.63% (Uncommon)

1Lc3768a.png

Earned: 29th September 2015

The game was overall really fun, getting the trophies was a blast, but Fuuuck Flappy Goat man xD

#29: Life is Strange

What If? 33.93% (Uncommon)

1Lc10369.png

Earned: October 20th 2015

I absolutely loved this game. The writing, the emotion, the struggles. loved it xD - don't know why the image for LiS trophies still don't show lol.

#30: Tales from the Borderlands

We had fun, didn't we? 43.17% (Uncommon)

1L2ee2ae.png

Earned: 23rd October 2013

My favourite Telltale game. I love the Borderlands universe and games, and the humour was still there and I loved every minute of it!

#31-40

#31: Game of Thrones

Lord of Ironrath. 35.17% (Uncommon)

1La054a2.png

Earned: 18th November 2015

I love the show, and this game was just as brutal. I really enjoyed playing it, and jeeez, I don't think I've struggled with the choices as much as I did in this game. Heartwrenching at times. 

#32: Saint's Row IV: Re-Elected

Kingpin. 19.12% (Rare)

1L87be96.png

Earned: 1st February 2016

Just as much fun as it was on the PS3. I love being the Boss! And I'm such a bitch xD

#33: Nubla

Platinum. 95.20% (Common)

1Le9ca0a.png

Earned: 22nd February 2016

Yeah, I paid £8 for this cheap, fast plat, and honestly it wasn't a bad game. Simple, but fun enough for what it was.

#34: Goosebumps: The Game

You Can't Scare Me! 71.14% (Common)

1L9e1b04.png

Earned: 29th February 2016

Fun little game, if you're nostalgic for Goosebumps. Played it for the Leap Day plat event ^^

#35 Minecraft Story Mode

Chip off the Old Block 16.26% (Rare)

1Lede4e5.png

Earned: 29th March 2016

Was a fun enough game, but not Telltales best. 

#36 Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Platinum Trophy 67.38% (Common)

1L1de6fb.png

Earned: 2nd Arpil 2016

This was a fun 5 hour game, nothing groundbreaking, but it wasn't bad. Not sure it was worth the £11.99 I paid for it tho xD

And that's it so far! The Hunt Continues! The Treasure-Trove Grows! 

These are beautiful treasures. :eyebrow:

Your list is games is interesting with beautiful presentation version ruliya :D

I encourage you to continue and go to the end. Surpass your brother :devil: (jk)

Also, think about updating your game lists :)

good luck with your hunting trophy ^_^

Edited by Shiki
  • Like 1

Hai and welcome to my treasure-trove. Don't mind the mess, I'm just getting started! 

I consider myself a gamer of modest skill, I know I won't platinum every game I own and that's okay, but I do enjoy hunting for treasures... ahem, trophies and those platinum treasure-trophies are so shiny! Who wouldn't want them? My pile is small at the moment, but I'm hoping to hunt for more treasures and build my trove up ^^

My adventure began back in 2011 when I borrowed my brothers PS3 and played a few games for a little bit. But in March of 2012 I bought my own PS3 and my adventure continued. There were many shinies to find and I wanted to find as many as I could!

Popped them in spoilers to make it look a bit more neat and tidy ^^

#1-10

#1: X-Men Destiny

Homo Superior. 22.30% (Uncommon)

1Lc65b1a.png

Earned: 20th October 2012

Ah, an adventurer always remembers her first find! I've always been a fan of the X-Men and while I'd heard pretty bad reviews I didn't care, I wanted to play! I enjoyed the game well enough, but I have to admit it's not the best game ever. 

#2: Saints Row: The Third

Kingpin. 14.81% (Rare)

1L39b276.png

Earned: 20th August 2013

As you can see, my adventures took me all over, but it was a fair while before I snagged my second platinum treasure. The Saints Row games are really good fun, these are fertile hunting grounds.

#3: Borderlands

Borderland Defender. 21.35% (Uncommon)

1L0e571e.png

Earned: 1st September 2015

Another series I love, Borderlands. While Jenkins hides from me in #2, this one was another fun hunt. 

#4: Saints Row IV (PS3)

Kingpin. 13.40% (Rare)

1Ldd56de.png

Earned: 3rd September 2013

More Saints Row fun! The final Genki challenges took me a little while, but overall nice and easy. Great humour once again, great game. 

#5: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy(PS3)

Top of the Heap. 39.92% (Uncommon)

1L9c00f5.png

Earned: 6th September 2013

This was a fun and relaxing hunt. I never played them back in the PS2 days so it was fun to play through it here. 

#6: Jak II (PS3)

Done Done Done. 18.65% (Rare)

1Le85712.png

Earned: 4th December 2013

The second Jak game. Not as relaxing as the first. Horrible controls made this an annoyance to complete, and has so far put me off getting #3 done. The game was also very different story wise. My final plat treasure of the year.

#7: InFamous Second Son

Enjoy Your Powers. 37.03% (Uncommon)

1L889b63.png

Earned: 30th March 2014.

2014 is where I ramped my hunts up. I was getting a taste for it, the thrill of the hunt, getting my blood pumping! Such fun! InFamous was a great game, and my introduction to the series. I do plan on hunting the rest of the series too!

#8: WRC 3 

No Problem! 15.84%

1L10d202.png

Earned: 2nd April 2014

I enjoy racing games. I find them fun and relaxing. I can stick my headphones on and listen to my own stuff usually. They're fun to hunt. I do have WRC4 and do plan on hunting her too eventually. 

#9: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia. 23.52% (Uncommon)

1L0f161b.png

Earned: 1st August 2014

Now I'd played this on the PS2 and was a fun game. Yes I did hunt this using the cheats, but I still had lots of fun doing it.

#10: The Wolf Among Us (PS3)

Full Moon. 41.66% (Uncommon)

1L243b07.png

Earned: 5th August 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this game, and will replay it on the PS4. I had trouble getting into TWD, it felt slow, but TWAU was brilliant. Restored my faith in Telltale, and I will get around to TWD eventually I'm sure. They're easy hunts. 

#11-20

#11: Star Trek

Conquer Star Trek. 6.99% (Very Rare)

1L31bf4e.png

Earned: 11th August 2014

Now, I'm a massive ST fangirl, I'll admit that. Wasn't a huge fan of the movies, but I thought I'd give the game a go on PC. I really enjoyed it, and since it was cheap I bought it for the PS3, this is a hunt I sought out. I wanted that shiny treasure! Got my brother to help me with the co-op (he haaaated every moment xD but oh well) My first Very Rare trophy, whilst not as good as Ultra Rare, I'm still proud of this one.

#12: Rayman Origins (PS3)

Sweet Dreams! 12.73% (Rare)

1L920a0a.png

Earned: 5th September 2014

I started out enjoying this hunt. But getting some of the medallion and speed stuff were really annoying. But I felt amazing once I got it though ^^ so there's that. A hard fought hunt. 

#13: Minecraft (PS3)

Awarded All Trophies. 17.88% (Rare)

1L64dc90.png

Earned: 10th September 2014

Now, I'm not a huge Minecraft fan, but I get why some people are. I did this with my brother and had plenty of fun along the way. A good hunt. Maybe one day I'll complete the hunt for it's PS4 sister. 

#14: Gran Turismo 6

Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy. 8.16% (Very Rare)

1L9ab615.png

Earned: 23rd September 2014

I Adore this series. I've been playing since the first one on the PS1. So I'm really proud of this hunt and platinum treasure. Especially after 5's brutal platinum...  

#15: Trine (PS3)

Way Out of the Trine. 24.25% (Uncommon)

1Lb91d05.png

Earned: 16th October 2014

This was a fun little hunt. The 'Better than Developers!' treasure took a little while to get, with much frustration, but boy was it a good feeling when I did it! My last platinum treasure of the year. And a fun year of hunting it was too!

#16: Criminal Girls Invite Only

Trophy Complete. 27.36% (Uncommon)

1L280f71.png

Earned: 9th March 2015

What a hunt to start me off for the year. This game got a lot of flack for it's mini-game, but in all honesty it wasn't that bad, and could be pretty fun xD. I found the story to be sweet and endearing, and I ended up caring for all the girls! Lots of grinding involved though xD so I'm proud of this plat. 

#17: InFamous First Light

Noble Achievement. 25.44% (Uncommon)

1L5e96f1.png

Earned: 17th March 2015

Poor Fetch :( I enjoyed this game, and the backstory to this character. Was a fun, fast and easy platinum treasure with a good story. If you've hunted Second Son, I'd suggest hunting the little sister too :)

#18: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PSV)

Top of the Heap. 18.11% (Rare)

1Lc42e03.png

Earned: 26th May 2015

I was looking for a fun and relaxing game to play on my Vita, so I decided on this. Holy cow was I wrong, this was an annoying hunt, what with horrid controls throwing me off all the time. Still, I persevered with the hunt and bagged by shiny platinum treasure. However, considering how horrid the controls for 2 were on the PS3, I can only imagine how bad they'll be on the Vita, so I may not continue with these hunts. 

#19: Dragon Age Origins

The Ultimate Reward. 7.77% (Rare)

1L4e8877.png

Earned: 13th June 2015

I always meant to get this platinum treasure way before I did xD but am so glad I got it in the end. I love this series, and Origins is the best of the series. While I don't think I'll get #2's treasure, I am hopefully I can snag the youngest sister Inquisitions treasure! 

#20: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Master of Mordor. 21.44% (Uncommon)

1L676377.png

Earned: 12th July 2015 

Another hunt I meant to complete before I did. It was a fun game and I wouldn't mind picking up the GotY edition to re-hunt it ^^ Nemesis system was fun and the game was challenging, until you leveled up enough and just steamrolled. The last two bosses were disappointing though. 

#21-28

#21: Sound Shapes (PSV)

You've Gone Platinum. 42.13% (Uncommon)

1L6dad09.png

Earned: 15th July 2015

A lighthearted, little music based puzzle game, what could go wrong? Seems simple enough... until you reach those Death Modes... oh wow they were trying to drive me insane for some of them. I did them for the boost, not gonna lie.

#22: Sound Shapes (PS3)

You've Gone Platinum. 46.54% (Uncommon)

1L911505.png

This is what it's all about right? Cloud Sync and a bunch of fresh new trophies! If only... I thought I'd cloud synced before deleting it from my Vita... but no, no it didn't seem I had... oh god... oh god no! *Vader Noooo* So I had to redo it all over again... such fun...

#23: Sound Shapes (PS4)

You've Gone Platinum. 48.83% (Uncommon)

1L02a080.png

That's better. Synced. Done. Breathe out. Relax. 

#24: Super Exploding Zoo!

Everything's Ruined. 18.80% (Rare)

1L08cccc.png

Earned: 22nd July 2015

Fun little puzzle game. Who knew blowing up cute animals to stop aliens eating an egg could be so fun?

#25: The Order 1886

The Grail. 43.37% (Uncommon)

1L8b7a48.png

Earned: 23rd July 2015

Pretty short game, but rather fun and interesting story. Seemed like there was a lot of backstory that could have been done to flesh out the character, world, and ultimately the game  xD

#26: Rocket League

Virtuoso. 17.07% (Rare)

1L6c211c.png

Earned: 8th August 2015

The game is fun, I'll give it that. For a little bit. The grind is maddening <.< If you love MP you'll enjoy this way more I suspect and the grind won't seem like a chore.

#27: Assassin's Creed 2

Master Assassin. 28.85%

1Ledd3c0.png

Earned: 19th August 2015

Fun game, can't wait to continue the series and get up to date on the Assassin's vs Templar! Also, God Lady ending was fun ^^

#28: Goat Simulator

All the Goat. 45.63% (Uncommon)

1Lc3768a.png

Earned: 29th September 2015

The game was overall really fun, getting the trophies was a blast, but Fuuuck Flappy Goat man xD

#29: Life is Strange

What If? 33.93% (Uncommon)

1Lc10369.png

Earned: October 20th 2015

I absolutely loved this game. The writing, the emotion, the struggles. loved it xD - don't know why the image for LiS trophies still don't show lol.

#30: Tales from the Borderlands

We had fun, didn't we? 43.17% (Uncommon)

1L2ee2ae.png

Earned: 23rd October 2013

My favourite Telltale game. I love the Borderlands universe and games, and the humour was still there and I loved every minute of it!

#31-40

#31: Game of Thrones

Lord of Ironrath. 35.17% (Uncommon)

1La054a2.png

Earned: 18th November 2015

I love the show, and this game was just as brutal. I really enjoyed playing it, and jeeez, I don't think I've struggled with the choices as much as I did in this game. Heartwrenching at times. 

#32: Saint's Row IV: Re-Elected

Kingpin. 19.12% (Rare)

1L87be96.png

Earned: 1st February 2016

Just as much fun as it was on the PS3. I love being the Boss! And I'm such a bitch xD

#33: Nubla

Platinum. 95.20% (Common)

1Le9ca0a.png

Earned: 22nd February 2016

Yeah, I paid £8 for this cheap, fast plat, and honestly it wasn't a bad game. Simple, but fun enough for what it was.

#34: Goosebumps: The Game

You Can't Scare Me! 71.14% (Common)

1L9e1b04.png

Earned: 29th February 2016

Fun little game, if you're nostalgic for Goosebumps. Played it for the Leap Day plat event ^^

#35 Minecraft Story Mode

Chip off the Old Block 16.26% (Rare)

1Lede4e5.png

Earned: 29th March 2016

Was a fun enough game, but not Telltales best. 

#36 Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Platinum Trophy 67.38% (Common)

1L1de6fb.png

Earned: 2nd Arpil 2016

This was a fun 5 hour game, nothing groundbreaking, but it wasn't bad. Not sure it was worth the £11.99 I paid for it tho xD

And that's it so far! The Hunt Continues! The Treasure-Trove Grows! 

Gonna have to try out Sound Shapes one day. The allure of two plats in one playthrough is too much! You should try out Lego Avengers. Loved nearly every second of it (though I still face glitches up to this day -- can't 100%, because no trophies pop), but don't go the Lego Batman 3 route. AWFUL VOICE ACTING AND CRINGEWORTHY MISSIONS. So glad I got the Lego Batman plat out of the way (just need to 100%)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks Armored. Careful with the Sound Shapes though, death modes can be pretty hard. But good luck! I do have Lego Batman 3, like i have almost all the Lego games xD one day I shall get around to them. Soon ™ xD

Added three new plats:

L6d0495.png

L5fa32b.png

L791aa7.png

Edited by Ruliya

Nice job on those platinums Ruliya though the real question is ..... When are you going to grab the platinum for Batman Arkham Knight :o you are so close to finishing it :D

I won't be. The challenges always kick my ass xD