More DLC

LiNSiCKeL

Seems there is a new pack coming next week. This article says it is part of the season pass and doesn't seem to mention any tour events. As it is beyond the original plan anyone know what is up with this? They are saying they are doing more beyond the season pass. 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/20/driveclubs-horsepower-expansion-arrives-next-week

Their plan was to make Driveclub a platform of sort, so Im not surprised they are continuing DLC support. It'll be interesting to see how long season pass holders will still get the content. 

I personally love the idea. Driveclub looks gorgeous, plays great and has a shit ton of content when I feel like playing a racing game. Also a near endless amount of trophies xD 

I think Driveclub adequately replaces Sound Shapes as the point of reference we should use when we want to joke about games that have too many trophy compatible DLCs.

Sound shapes takes the piss with theirs though, requiring absolutely no skill. The Driveclub DLC's are actually quite challenging. 

Their plan was to make Driveclub a platform of sort, so Im not surprised they are continuing DLC support. It'll be interesting to see how long season pass holders will still get the content. 

I personally love the idea. Driveclub looks gorgeous, plays great and has a shit ton of content when I feel like playing a racing game. Also a near endless amount of trophies xD

There shouldn't be any more trophy DLCs considering we reached promised 80 DLC trophies with the Velocity pack so I would guess it's just pack with an additional events to the main game.

Looking a little more it seems like this might be the last DLC as if you recall they did provide the first month free as a good measure for all the problems. So this could be a continuation and full fulfilment of the season pass as some was given as free content? If there is in fact a tour with these 5 cars I foresee trophies with it. Possibly next month we will see another tour with a free car to complete the standard month release of 6 cars (1 free) and 2 tours. 

I guess we will see in due time what happens and if we all got more trophy. I don't want to see another season pass unless there isn't trophies TBH. Love the game an all, but with all the great games coming and ones I have sitting around would be nice to move on. 

There will be trophies like the other DLC's; 2 bronze, 2 silver and 1 gold, and it will require the same as the others. Also, there's 2 DLC's this time apparantly, Horsepower as linked by OP and then the last one named after the Platinum; #UniteInSpeed. So either we get a double update, or they already have the next DLC planned.

Just go look on the trophylist on your PS4 or the Playstation App, there you can see it.

Edited by ScuderiaSect