Speculation on what current PS franchises will make their way to the Vita

DanielVT

So Uncharted and Resistance are the big PS franchises that have made their way to the PS Vita, which other ones will follow? LBP of course, and also an unannounced Killzone title should be arriving eventually. What about my beloved Ratchet and Clank franchise? How about the "electrifying ;) " Infamous franchise? Sound of below on your hopes for the Vita's future first-party titles!

• FF would be great possibly and possibly the FF agito psp port.
  • Valkyria chronicles and possibly the VC 3 psp port lol.
  • Dragon quest would be great IMO althought Big N seems to have reached a monopoly on this license. DQ 8 was still the best in the series for me.
  • We got Persona 4 port but i'd love to see a new shin megami tensei game.
  • A New Ogre Battle (with march of the black queen gameplay) would totally overload my brains.
  • A new Suikoden would be awesomely jaw dropping.

New IP's???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! There is no way we will see that unfortunately for a long time. Publishers will most likely play it as safe as possible. I mean they have to pretty much make a console worthy title for a single platform........ I see the industry continuing to stick with popular franchises that are sure to shift units. To be honest, who can blame them? For the record though, I agree with you Pie. :)

• Like 1

I've been playing Harvest Moon on my SNES the last few days so I'd love to see a Harvest Moon game make it's way to the Vita. Preferably something like Friends of Mineral Town for GBA or better yet a re-make of Magical Melody. That would suck me in for years I'm sure.

Parker

• Like 1