I have a problem with entering game sessions part

Hi, I have a problem with my profile for the game session part. The 1st problem is that whenever I tried to enter someone's game session, instead of saying join the session, it says You don't own this game, even though I have been to one of those games. Also the 2nd problem is that whenever I tried to make my own game session, the rest of the settings were still okay, but for the choosing the game, the list of my games was blank. I was so confused about what happend and I'm not sure why it's not working for me. Think you can someone figure out what's causing this to game sessions situation for me? Make sure you message me back soon. See you later.

Looks like you have been flagged as a cheater on Street Fighter IV so you won't be able to join any sessions.  The solution would be to hide this game off your trophy list, earn a trophy from another game and sync your profile here.  Following that game being hidden you should be able to join game sessions.

• Like 1

Whilst you're hiding that, also hide Final Fantasy X....funny that you defeated Penance and Nemesis BEFORE clearing Besaid Cloister of Trials...also FFX-2 looks iffy.

Actually after typing that I checked his other games. Nice Mortal Kombat platinum. Earning Online win after all the other online trophies. Also mastering all fighters right after mastering 1 fighter.

Sounds like you have a lot of games to hide if you want into game sessions.

• Like 2