Superbuu3's We Play - Hall of Fame

Hi guys and welcome to the We Play Hall of Fame. I thought as I am running so many We Play groups it would be cool to keep a track of players and how they're doing. If you can think of any sections you want added feel free to comment, just keep in mind, I am keeping this bare bones as I'm already investing a lot of time and effort into the groups themselves. There will be three sections and this will be updated everytime a We Play is finished.

Point system explained:

1 point basic game completion

1 point additional difficulties (i.e. DMC has 3 difficulties which each seem like hurdles, and an additional point should be awarded for bioshock no chamber run survivor)

2 points for a plat

Examples:

So if you beat DMC 1 on hard, you would get 2 points, 1 for beating the game on normal, 1 for beating it on hard

If you platted DMC 1 you'd get 5 points 1 for normal, 1 for hard, 1 for DMD and 2 for plat

Bioshock you could net 4 points, 1 for game completion, 1 for survivor no vita chambers and 2 for plat

Current Stats: Okami, Bioshock and Ys: Memories of Celceta

Games Completed:

3 Games (1 player):

1. Superbuu3

2 Games (3 players):

1. sinnriel
  2. zadorvp

1 Game (21 players):

1. aerosol_grey
  2. BlueFireReaper
  3. cjshaitan
  4. DDrag00n
  5. Dragon-Archon
  6. Dr_Mayus
  7. freddie1989
  8. j-a-y-888
  9. JeieeM
  10. Kittet3
  11. Kyomi-Okami
  12. Maftet
  13. mekktor
  14. MStalker58
  15. Mystvayne
  16. NetEntity
  17. redcar200
  18. Ryuzaki1993  
  19. UK-Danny-93
  20. Vermachtnis
  21. Yadilie

Platinums:

3 :platinum: (1 player):

1. Superbuu3

2 :platinum: (2 players):

1. sinnriel
  2. zadorvp

1 :platinum: (19 players):

1. aerosol_grey
  2. BlueFireReaper
  3. DDrag00n
  4. Dr_Mayus
  5. Dragon-Archon
  6. freddie1989
  7. j-a-y-888
  8. JeieeM
  9. Kittet3
  10. Kyomi-Okami
  11. Maftet
  12. mekktor
  13. MStalker58
  14. Mystvayne
  15. redcar200
  16. Ryuzaki1993  
  17. UK-Danny-93
  18. Vermachtnis
  19. Yadilie

10 points (1 player):

1. Superbuu3

7 points (2 players):

1. sinnriel
  2. zadorvp

4 points (10 players):

1. DDrag00n
  2. freddie1989
  3. Kittet3
  4. Kyomi-Okami
  5. Maftet
  6. MStalker58
  7. Mystvayne
  8. redcar200
  9. Ryuzaki1993  
  10. UK-Danny-93

3 points (9 players):

1. aerosol_grey
  2. BlueFireReaper
  3. Dr_Mayus
  4. Dragon-Archon
  5. j-a-y-888
  6. JeieeM
  7. mekktor
  8. Vermachtnis
  9. Yadilie

2 points (1 player):

1. NetEntity

1 point (1 player):

1. cjshaitan

Random Stats:

Number of platinum trophies available for We Play games = 3

Total :platinum: earned by group as part of we play = 27

Maximum amounts of points We play points attainable = 10

Total Trophy points available for We Play games (no DLC) = 3690

Total Trophy points available for We Play games (with DLC) = 3885

Total Backlogged Cleared and We Play points available for each game:

Bioshock (4 pts)

Okami (3pts)

Ys: Memories of Celceta (3pts)

Number of Particpants who start game vs. number who complete it:

Total: 29 out of 41

Bioshock: 14 out of 21

Okami: 7 out of 10

Ys: Memories of Celceta : 8 out of 10

Number of Particpants who start game vs. number who plat it:

Total: 27 out of 41

Bioshock: 14 out of 21

Okami: 7 out of 10

Ys: Memories of Celceta : 6 out of 10

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 2

We play groups (Non-participants removed and those who didn't beat the game):

Okami:

1. Superbuu3 :platinum:
  2. BlueFireReaper V-II :platinum:
  3. Dr_Mayus :platinum:
  4. mekktor :platinum:
  5. sinnriel :platinum:
  6. Vermachtnis :platinum:
  7. zadorvp :platinum:

weplayokamigroupsyncplat_zpskou8z2po.png

Bioshock:

2. DDrag00n :platinum:
  3. freddie1989 :platinum:
  4. Kittet3 :platinum:
  5. Kyomi-Okami :platinum:
  6. Maftet :platinum:
  7. MStalker58 :platinum:
  8. Mystvayne :platinum:
  9. redcar200 :platinum:
  10. Ryuzaki1993 :platinum:
  11. sinnriel :platinum:
  12. UK-Danny-93 :platinum:
  13. zadorvp :platinum:

Honorable Mention: Cassiopria :platinum: (completed game ahead of the group)

bioshockweplayplat_zpstmeipysn.png

Ys: Memories of Celceta

2.  aerosol_grey :platinum:
  3. cjshaitan (Beat the Game)
  4. Dragon-Archon :platinum:
  5. j-a-y-888 :platinum:
  6. JeieeM :platinum:
  7. NetEntity (Beat Nightmare)
  8. Yadilie :platinum:

DT7RNfD.jpg

Edited by Superbuu3

Ok this should be up now, if you have any advice on structure (I couldn't work out how to make a table), or if you have any suggestions to add to this or make it more intersting or better presented i'm all ears :). Hopefully this will motivate people to finish up the games.

BTW I thought I'd just add that we did consider doing things for successive runs, but that got too complicated as so many groups are successive and also I thought particpating but not finishing shouldn't really be counted as a point as I know people just sign up to these and then just drop out immediately and I don't think you should be high up on the points leaderboard for that. Also if we did successive runs no one would be able to topple me.

Feel free to turn this into a competition. If you think people with poor completion rates should be mentioned in hopes that will motivate them to play I'm up for doing things like that to, assuming they seem to agree with it.

Edited by Superbuu3

I couldn't work out how to make a table

It's not possible to create a table in the forums.

Hi guys and welcome to the We Play Hall of Fame. I thought as I am running so many We Play groups it would be cool to keep a track of players and how they're doing. If you can think of any sections you want added feel free to comment, just keep in mind, I am keeping this bare bones as I'm already investing a lot of time and effort into the groups themselves. There will be three sections and this will be updated everytime a We Play is finished.

Point system explained:

1 point basic game completion

1 point additional difficulties (i.e. DMC has 3 difficulties which each seem like hurdles, and an additional point should be awarded for bioshock no chamber run survivor)

2 points for a plat

Examples:

So if you beat DMC 1 on hard, you would get 2 points, 1 for beating the game on normal, 1 for beating it on hard

If you platted DMC 1 you'd get 5 points 1 for normal, 1 for hard, 1 for DMD and 2 for plat

Bioshock you could net 4 points, 1 for game completion, 1 for survivor no vita chambers and 2 for plat

No points for advisors :P?

No points for advisors :P?

Aren't you playing along? I was just going to award you 4 points and count you as platting it considering the amount of work you put in.

Anyway I'll worry about that when that run has finished.

Edited by Superbuu3

Aren't you playing along? I was just going to award you 4 points and count you as platting it considering the amount of work you put in.

Anyway I'll worry about that when that run has finished.

I'm waiting for you slowpokes to catch up, which (at this rate) will take forever :P. Sweet, thnx :D. Forget I said anything.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Something you need to fix, Buu: sinnriel is showing up twice on basically each list type (for example, he's on both the "2 platinums" list as well as the "1 platinum" list) :P

*reading rest now, will edit with comments*

I actually don't have anything else to add, really :P

Edited by zadorvp

I'm not sure I like the layout, but wouldn't know how to clean it up without having a table function in the forums.

Yeah unfortunately couldn't think of a better way to do it. A table is by far the easiest way to do it. This is functional though and easy enought to find yourself.

The points section will likely get very messy when I update if for after DMC Trilogy seeing the number of people who couldn't beat certain difficulties.

Unless you think a long list of names with points or numbers of plats earned next to them looks neater. Anyway if someone thinks up a layout i'm all for changing things up. I also added in some extra stats at the bottom of the first post.

Yeah unfortunately couldn't think of a better way to do it. A table is by far the easiest way to do it. This is functional though and easy enought to find yourself.

The points section will likely get very messy when I update if for after DMC Trilogy seeing the number of people who couldn't beat certain difficulties.

Unless you think a long list of names with points or numbers of plats earned next to them looks neater. Anyway if someone thinks up a layout i'm all for changing things up. I also added in some extra stats at the bottom of the first post.

You can always do like the THL thread where every table and statistcs are documents in google docs, so in the op it just shows up the links, you could have some nice images/banner so it's not just links.

You can always do like the THL thread where every table and statistcs are documents in google docs, so in the op it just shows up the links, you could have some nice images/banner so it's not just links.

Sorry, I don't know what thread you are talking about. Have you got a link?

So you mean the thread has links to tables? Hmmm I think i'd rather just do the tables locally in that case and upload the images. That would require more work than I can do at the moment, this wasn't supposed to be a time consuming project as that would make me neglect the groups i'm running. I'm already writing guides, running like 3+ groups for We Play and doing my own things. If its something simple I can probably do it though.

Sorry, I don't know what thread you are talking about. Have you got a link?

So you mean the thread has links to tables? Hmmm I think i'd rather just do the tables locally in that case and upload the images. That would require more work than I can do at the moment, this wasn't supposed to be a time consuming project as that would make me neglect the groups i'm running. I'm already writing guides, running like 3+ groups for We Play and doing my own things. If its something simple I can probably do it though.

Trophy Hunters League thread. And someone can volunteer to do the tables and upload to google, at least that happens with the statistics table from the Trophy hunter league.

And the tables could juat be seen through the link, to make the op better there could be some banners telling to click below or something?

• Like 1

Trophy Hunters League thread. And someone can volunteer to do the tables and upload to google, at least that happens with the statistics table from the Trophy hunter league.

And the tables could juat be seen through the link, to make the op better there could be some banners telling to click below or something?

You wanna set up a table :D?

Oh I like the sound of that second part i'll definitely do that. I'll see if I can find someone to do a banner. If anyone wants to just PM me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...