We Play Bioshock Infinite

If anyone wanted to see my ending synopsis and explanation check this out:

hey I have completed the game and have the platinum ready for platinum rain day. this was particularly fun we play thanks guys ^_^

I really didnt have the patience for 1999 mode on this one, grats for sticking this through

Checkpoint 18 - Get the Plat

Ooh, yay ^^ Nearly at the end already (though I'll have to leave the last parts of the game for the January PRD) :D

hey I have completed the game and have the platinum ready for platinum rain day. this was particularly fun we play thanks guys ^_^

Congratulations on finishing this!  

I've got a few days off during the holidays and will try to get to the end for the PRD and join you two.  It has been fun, part of me misses Columbia.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Checkpoint 18 cued for PRD! 13 eagles left to Bookers name but thanks to the lovely Elizabeth we got it done. I wont lie, 1999 was really challenging at times. Starts out frustrating then becomes easier only to get really tough in the last few chapters. I was desperate for ammo a lot and found myself swapping gear and vigors constantly. Loads of strategy required. This will be plat #50 for me, a milestone to remember.

• Like 1

Checkpoint 18 cued for PRD! 13 eagles left to Bookers name but thanks to the lovely Elizabeth we got it done. I wont lie, 1999 was really challenging at times. Starts out frustrating then becomes easier only to get really tough in the last few chapters. I was desperate for ammo a lot and found myself swapping gear and vigors constantly. Loads of strategy required. This will be plat #50 for me, a milestone to remember.

Well, finally have the platinum (as of 2 hours ago) for this since Platinum Rain Days are here :D

Thanks for the We Play event, Buu ^^ I'm hoping to join another one of yours at some point again.

Thanks for sticking this through to the end guys, your level of self motivation is impressive and I hope you have loads of fun with the PRD :)

• Like 1