Why isn't this game on my PS Store?

That sucks why putting the 1st but not the 2nd?

It's not like they didn't want to :P It was supposed to come out at the same time as Book I, but SCEE reviewed them separately and Book I was approved. I guess Book II was not (or they had to submit them separately and waited for Book I to be approved), either way Book I took over a year after the US release to get approved.

This is what they said regarding Book II in January of this year:

First, our focus right now is porting Dragon Fantasy Book I & II to the systems and the territories we committed to: Books I (and possibly II) to 3DS, while bringing the improved Book I back to PC, Mac, and Linux. Then we’ll begin working on bringing Book II to some very patient fans who have been waiting to see it on the European PSN, on iOS and Android, as well as PC, Mac, and Linux.

It's not like they didn't want to :P It was supposed to come out at the same time as Book I, but SCEE reviewed them separately and Book I was approved. I guess Book II was not (or they had to submit them separately and waited for Book I to be approved), either way Book I took over a year after the US release to get approved.

This is what they said regarding Book II in January of this year:

So they confirmed it's coming out in the future?

My message is getting across :o...also people should play 3D Dot Game Heroes :P

Damn right!

Seriously, though, while I want more support for titles like this, Book II is pretty mediocre. 3-D Dot Game Heroes, however, is sublime.

I agree with you both ^^ More people need to play 3D Dot Game Heroes :D

I do want Dragon Fantasy Book II some day though *_*

• Like 1