Effect/Reflect Damage

So just wondering essentially what's required for these trophies. Any tips/suggestions for cards/decks are appreciated. 

Also, for reflect damage, is it just when your opponent attacks a card of yours in defense position and takes damage, or would cards like magic cylinder also count for reflect damage? Or would that be effect damage? 

Just gettin a little confused :D Thanks for any help :D

Unless the game has something special and doesn't work with the real YGO rules, ignore this post, if it works normally, it's like this:

Effect Damage - literally ANYTHING that does indirect damage (meaning not by attacking in your phase), spell cards, monster effects and I believe that reflects should count towards this as well, unless the counters are strictly separate

Reflect Damage - it SHOULD be only damage done as a reversal by using trap/spell/monster effect, because reflect damage should only be damage that you were supposed to take but instead, your opponent took it. If the game counts defense damage towards this, that's something you will have check for yourself, I believe.

• 5 months later...

Unless the game has something special and doesn't work with the real YGO rules, ignore this post, if it works normally, it's like this:

Effect Damage - literally ANYTHING that does indirect damage (meaning not by attacking in your phase), spell cards, monster effects and I believe that reflects should count towards this as well, unless the counters are strictly separate

Reflect Damage - it SHOULD be only damage done as a reversal by using trap/spell/monster effect, because reflect damage should only be damage that you were supposed to take but instead, your opponent took it. If the game counts defense damage towards this, that's something you will have check for yourself, I believe.

spamming magic cylinder lol

• 1 month later...

Any deck with three Magic Cylinders is likely to get you this eventually. Combine that with general effect cards (from Hinotama to Poison of the Old Man and whatever else) and you should not have much trouble with this one. Effects that restore your life points (like Draining Shield) also seem to count towards this. It is also worth noting that piercing damage seems to count, too.  I got my trophy for this after I pierced a low defense enemy with my Blue Eyes White Dragon.

• 3 months later...

Like every Yugioh Game before it, it defines Reflection Damage as any battle damage your opponent takes when they attack your defense position monsters. So DEF > ATK works, but boosting ATK with Honest, for instance, or bouncing battle damage with Amazoness Sword Woman or Dimensional Wall work too.