Easy Trophy games on PS Now?

I second this question. I always thought it was a rental based service. Where you rent each game at a determined rate. From what I've seen, it's grossly over priced.

Some games are priced great, others not so much. I just rented God of War III Remastered from Redbox for $3.18 (one day) and there are multiple games on PS Now that cost $6 to rent for 7 days. That is a much better price than Redbox, it would cost me over $21 to rent a Redbox game for 7 days. However there are also games on PS Now that are far more expensive than the $6 for a week for whatever reason. 

The subscription service is actually a pretty good deal as well. There is a pretty decent selection of games and they add more fairly regularly. My only complaint is the fact that some PS Now games aren't part of the subscription, I think if you subscribe to PS Now you should have access to every single PS Now game, not just certain ones. 

Parker

Not all of the games you quoted are good for the purpose of platinums though. These games I left in the quote are ones that have no platinums or are unobtainable plat-wise (there might have been others, did this latter part based on my actual knowledge instead of looking it up).

Yeah, I went through the list quickly and didn't check which games did or did not still have servers up.  I swear I deleted a couple of those from the list that aren't plats, but I was rushing.  Still, about 80% of the games on the subscription list have a platinum trophy.  And while he clarified in his next post that he meant easy platinums, its still worth pointing out to any who might want to use the service that there's lots of full games and not just PSN titles.

In regards to easy Plats, I have a list of 6 that claim under 10 hours, so I plan to play those when I use my trial.  I'm also excluding games I already Platinumed, and I know there's at least a few others that are 1-day plats (like walking dead), especially if you've played it before on another platform.  It took me less than 10 hours to get 100% on that game (including dlc).  Also, there's plenty of games that took me 2-days to plat while working (like all god of war games), so those 2 could be 1-day plats if you played 10-15 hours straight.  I guess it depends on how much time you'd actually play each day during your 7-day trial, but if planned out correctly, dedicating the full week to gaming, you could probably walk away with 10 new plats (if you don't have any of the easy ones yet).

Currently I'm planning to play these (if times allows):

Plats:

Ben 10: Omniverse

Ben 10: Omniverse 2

Madagascar 3: The Video Game

Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief

Alone in the Dark: Inferno

100%:

Contrast

Tales from Space: About a Blob

(If somehow I have a couple days to spare when I finish all these, which I highly doubt, then I'll try to knock out Lego Batman 2, but I really think that one is a solid 2-3 full day Plat.)

I second this question. I always thought it was a rental based service. Where you rent each game at a determined rate. From what I've seen, it's grossly over priced.

Wait, so how does PS Now work?

You can either rent individual games or get a subscription that allows access to all fo them for a period of time

You can either rent individual games or get a subscription that allows access to all fo them for a period of time

Not all of them. There are some games that you still have to pay money to rent even if you have a subscription. Unless that is just something with the trial subscription. 

Parker

• Like 1

You must have misunderstood me. I didn't say there wasn't games with a platinum trophy... I said there really wasn't that many that could be completed within only 7 days. Unless you can complete Grid Autosport and Warhawk in a week. I know I can't.

I can easily Platinum the enitre sly collection in a few days

Is it possible to get the free trail on a ps3 system?

Yes. You get the trial and it works for vita PS3 and PS4

This.

i dont get it D: