Glitch Trophy: Memories, Debug Complete

The 100 HNM Trophy isn´t buggy or glitch. You must kill 100 HNM, not less The Easiest Way is the HM "Assault of the Sky".

If the trophy wasn't glitched then I wouldn't have the trophy by now. Remember, I was playing with my friend who had just gotten the trophy himself with the legit amount of HNM's because he spent more time on MP than me by himself and with randoms. Coincidentally, the trophy unlocked for me exactly one HNM after he had gotten the trophy himself.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the trophy is 100% guaranteed to glitch if others were to try this, but it definitely has the chance to glitch as it did for me.

And also, regarding the Debug Complete trophy. The trophy unlocked for me on my 92nd successful, unique hollow mission.

After playing the game for hours doing 90 unique missions in one sitting, the trophy didn't unlock, so I gave the game a rest. 10-12 hours or so later, I booted the game back up and did 2 more unique hollow mission in the Abandoned Area, and the trophy popped after the "Food Coma" hollow mission.

For anyone wondering when the trophy pops, it unlocks on the Hollow Mission Result screen where it shows the Hollow Points earned, Area Points earned, and the Col earned.

I literally have no idea if this is helpful to anyone, but I still thought I would share.

Edited by SkyesUnholy

And also, regarding the Debug Complete trophy. The trophy unlocked for me on my 92nd successful, unique hollow mission.

After playing the game for hours doing 90 unique missions in one sitting, the trophy didn't unlock, so I gave the game a rest. 10-12 hours or so later, I booted the game back up and did 2 more unique hollow mission in the Abandoned Area, and the trophy popped after the "Food Coma" hollow mission.

For anyone wondering when the trophy pops, it unlocks on the Hollow Mission Result screen where it shows the Hollow Points earned, Area Points earned, and the Col earned.

I literally have no idea if this is helpful to anyone, but I still thought I would share.

Cheater! Beater! :awesome:

It seems Australian versions are less prone to Debug Complete.

I did almost 100 different missions actually xD So... the number isn't probably the trigger...

Though, I could try getting some Abandoned Area missions just for fun (and maybe Externa again :awesome:)

• Like 1

Cheater! Beater! :awesome:

It seems Australian versions are less prone to Debug Complete.

I did almost 100 different missions actually xD So... the number isn't probably the trigger...

Though, I could try getting some Abandoned Area missions just for fun (and maybe Externa again :awesome:)

Yeah, coincidentally another one of my friends from NZ who tried for Debug Complete unlocked it (friend I did HNM's with hasn't gone for it yet). Anyone who hasn't bought SAO Re: HF yet could maybe consider making an AU or NZ account if they're thinking of buying the game for the platinum :P

Being Level 200+ with multiple OSS' up your sleeve definitely makes getting the Exeterna a walkover :P

I feel bad for you though, you played the game long before I did and the trophy still didn't unlock :(

new email:

Dear Customer,

The development team was requesting save files from users who were affected by this issue and we were hoping you would be able to provide us your save file. To do this, please copy your save file onto a flash drive and sent it to us as an attachment.

Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Customer Support

Company Social Sites:
Knowledgebase: http://support.bandainamcoent.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/
Tumblr: http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/

Please try out our Free To Play titles by clicking on this link for more information:
https://bandainamcogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This transmission may be privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, re-transmission, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail, and delete this file/message from your system.

however i managed to test what Masunji said and it worked. despite being from different PSN stores they used the same save and i got the Plat in SAO HF. so i will probably not send in my save file. but i have a back up save i can send them to help others out.

I emailed them about a patch about the glitched trophies and freezing and crashing issues and this is what they had to say:

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

We have been informed that the development team is planning on releasing an update for this title but there is currently no ETA on when this will be released or what other issues will be address in this update aside from the Implementation issue that this patch will be addressing. We recommend periodically starting the game up from time to time to see if it went live.

Please note that under normal circumstances, this service does not receive updates for unannounced updates and this is an exception as we reported your crashing and freezing issues to the development team.

however i managed to test what Masunji said and it worked. despite being from different PSN stores they used the same save and i got the Plat in SAO HF. so i will probably not send in my save file. but i have a back up save i can send them to help others out.

Could you please explain what you did exactly? I wanna try that too. :-)