Glitch Trophy: Memories, Debug Complete

i got a copy from the UK PSN. it uses the exact same Save file and trophy list as the US which makes it EVEN STRANGER that the US is glitched the way it is and the UK is not.

In other words, you got both trophies upon loading your save on to the EU version? o.O

LOL, now this is freaking weird o.O

But you are right, I tried to compare my profile with Thanatos and SAO is really comparable... 

Okay, that's crazy =D I supposed our version wasn't glitched because it was pushed one week but if they are the same...? Lol =D

In other words, you got both trophies upon loading your save on to the EU version? o.O

LOL, now this is freaking weird o.O

But you are right, I tried to compare my profile with Thanatos and SAO is really comparable... 

Okay, that's crazy =D I supposed our version wasn't glitched because it was pushed one week but if they are the same...? Lol =D

i know it IS weird. i played 1 mission is Solo MP and Debug popped, then i beat the final boss to get the missing Strea image and as soon as i went into the gallery Galleries popped along with Plat.

Woohoo, I finally managed to get Debug Complete and thus Platinum too! :D Here is what I did:

I uploaded my savefile into the cloud and deleted my savefile on the console. Afterwards I started the game and played the intro up the point where I defeated the hollow reaper (so basically just the first fight). Then I closed the game and loaded my save from the cloud back onto the console, restarted the game and did one mission on the Abandoned Area - one I hadn't done before - and then the trophy popped. :D

PS: For everyone who didn't know before, I had the EU Version from the start. ;)

I've done every CG towards the Galleries trophy except for the Request for Kirito-Garden CG's. I finished both Sinon's and Leafa's requests, took them to the gardens, but only dialogue played out and the "photo scenes" didn't even show. I looked in the gallery and both weren't there, and they both no longer have any requests. Any help or tips?

I've done every CG towards the Galleries trophy except for the Request for Kirito-Garden CG's. I finished both Sinon's and Leafa's requests, took them to the gardens, but only dialogue played out and the "photo scenes" didn't even show. I looked in the gallery and both weren't there, and they both no longer have any requests. Any help or tips?

You need to finish ALL their requests. That is, 5 times their request -> take to gardens -> break party -> talk with them -> new request

You need to finish ALL their requests. That is, 5 times their request -> take to gardens -> break party -> talk with them -> new request

That's the thing that's confusing me, their new requests aren't appearing. How long does it take for their new requests to appear? I literally skipped all requests so I have no idea how it works :P

• 3 weeks later...

I just turned my PS4 on today and there was an update for SAO! The update file is version 1.01.

The update is pointless for me now since I have the plat but maybe this has fixed the glitched trophies for the NA version of the game ^-^

Edit: This was already pointed out here

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I just turned my PS4 on today and there was an update for SAO! The update file is version 1.01.

The update is pointless for me now since I have the plat but maybe this has fixed the glitched trophies for the NA version of the game ^-^

Edit: This was already pointed out here

I hate how vague the patch notes are though. I hope the crashing/freezing is one of the "defects" that they fixed

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

good news, i found out that one mission was left right when i thought i was giving up hope on completing a 10% rate game.

it just unlocked after fighting the scorpion in the caves.

1 of the many problems down but this one is a big one.

Edited by kingdrake2