Glitch Trophy: Memories, Debug Complete

For the Gallery Trophy i Finish 100% of Full Gallery all movies all pictures and all Memories after them i finish floor 100 again and back on Title screen i open my Gallery Pictures and the memores trophy popped up

and for the Complete debug i play all area ranks to 3 Max and then i Cleared all Hollow mission that i found after them i finished all advanced quest in singleplayer too after them the trophy popped up i dont know why but i got both of them

at least i play 4 days only for Implements and need now 19 left to Finally reach Platin

For the Gallery Trophy i Finish 100% of Full Gallery all movies all pictures and all Memories after them i finish floor 100 again and back on Title screen i open my Gallery Pictures and the memores trophy popped up

and for the Complete debug i play all area ranks to 3 Max and then i Cleared all Hollow mission that i found after them i finished all advanced quest in singleplayer too after them the trophy popped up i dont know why but i got both of them

at least i play 4 days only for Implements and need now 19 left to Finally reach Platin

i tried that with the last pic and nothing happened, as for the missions i have done all BUT 3 regular, 10% of Abandoned and Advanced offline and still nothing there.

well i emailed Bandai (not that it will do any good) asking about a solution to the problem.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

i got a bug by my Implements my game take the implements from a other player online and i cant open the sub task of 3 implements so i just got 101 Implement but normally shoud it be 118 quests

Someone know how to fix it ? or need i Full new gamestart ?

Check the thread on PST, someone mentioned having similar problems and posted solution.

(Though, since you have 101, you still can do all of them :P)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Entertainment America's customer support department.

These issues have been previously forwarded to our development team and they are currently investigation. We have not been given any information in regards to when these issues will be corrected.

Thanks,

Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Customer Support

just received this reply

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Entertainment America's customer support department.

These issues have been previously forwarded to our development team and they are currently investigation. We have not been given any information in regards to when these issues will be corrected.

Thanks,

just received this reply

I seriously keep forgetting you are from the US, otherwise, I would remind you that someone already received this kind of reply =D

Though, the bolded part is a bit worrying. Doesn't seem they plan to do it soon o.O

• 2 weeks later...

how did anyone platinum the game i got all gallery and no trophy?

EU version has only Debug Complete half-glitched.

US version has both trophies glitched.

If you look at the Leaderboard up to me (10th place), all of us are Europeans which (presumably) bought the version on their EU store.

I don't have Plat because Debug Complete can actually glitch but it may not, that's why some people already have Plat.

But on the other hand, all of us in the TOP 10 have Memories.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

EU version has only Debug Complete half-glitched.

US version has both trophies glitched.

If you look at the Leaderboard up to me (10th place), all of us are Europeans which (presumably) bought the version on their EU store.

I don't have Plat because Debug Complete can actually glitch but it may not, that's why some people already have Plat.

But on the other hand, all of us in the TOP 10 have Memories.

I have been a bit out of it with Mega Man and decided to stop playing the PS4 version a when I seen the words glitched trophies (not going through all that again like I did on the Vita version) but I am going to start it soon and have it done before the English release of Lost Song,

So my question is what is the half glitched reports for the EU version as in any tips to avoid it from taking place.

Edited by fisty123

So my question is what is the half glitched reports for the EU version as in any tips to avoid it from taking place.

No, 0, rei, nanimo (and all other possible synonyms to no) idea. If I knew what to do, I would have already had my Plat =D

There's literally NOTHING we know about Debug Complete glitch.

I have investigated this thoroughly and came to what I said =D

I have asked a few guys who already got it and all we know is that all 80 missions need to be done offline, but you can get it earlier. 

And obviously, it may not unlock at all. 

It doesn't unlock upon finishing all possible Hollow Missions, it doesn't unlock upon maxing all Area Ranks but it may randomly unlock.

All in all, no one knows what to do to get it. Half-glitched is pretty much the fitting description. It's 50-50 on EU version. It may, but it may not unlock.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

No, 0, rei, nanimo (and all other possible synonyms to no) idea. If I knew what to do, I would have already had my Plat =D

There's literally NOTHING we know about Debug Complete glitch.

I have investigated this thoroughly and came to what I said =D

I have asked a few guys who already got it and all we know is that all 80 missions need to be done offline, but you can get it earlier. 

And obviously, it may not unlock at all. 

It doesn't unlock upon finishing all possible Hollow Missions, it doesn't unlock upon maxing all Area Ranks but it may randomly unlock.

All in all, no one knows what to do to get it. Half-glitched is pretty much the fitting description. It's 50-50 on EU version. It may, but it may not unlock.

That's a shame,

I guess as a final question I take it the 100 HNM can be done similar to the Vita version with one player and CPU or does it have to be online with other users

So the Hollow Mission trophy as well is considered US bugged ? That's just mean. .___.

Yes, both Debug Complete (80 Hollow Missions) and Memories are unobtainable in the US version to the glitch.

At least that's a compensation for getting it week earlier than us in the EU :awesome:

I guess as a final question I take it the 100 HNM can be done similar to the Vita version with one player and CPU or does it have to be online with other users

Yep, doable offline again. 

Just remember that PS4 version does not have the OSS damage boost as the Vita one so it may take a while 'till you can OHKO them.

And 6 OSS is not enough to OHKO them this time.

Yes, both Debug Complete (80 Hollow Missions) and Memories are unobtainable in the US version to the glitch.

At least that's a compensation for getting it week earlier than us in the EU :awesome:

Just remember that PS4 version does not have the OSS damage boost as the Vita one so it may take a while 'till you can OHKO them.

That is upsetting in some ways I feel this is going to be more of an annoying grind than the first. Until I recall the horrible grinding pre patch that we had to do.

I really hope post game dungeons along side with EXP boost does make my lv 161 to 200 take forever

Hey. Insanity is not compensation for early arrival :D Oh the pain. Do you guys even think they will patch it? And if they do; will it be retroactive, as in people like myself and TC with complete galleries will just have it 'pop', or will we have to do it all over again ? Because that would be cruel.

..You can one hit kill HNM bosses ? Wow. I must really be noob, because I thought your Astral Skill was the highest damage output. Is this anything to do with those custom skill sets that I know nothing about ? As it stands I'm level 143 with a R5 531 damage Katana, and I have to whiddle their health down; though the Astral Skill does a chunk of damage on it's own.

Hey. Insanity is not compensation for early arrival :D Oh the pain. Do you guys even think they will patch it? And if they do; will it be retroactive, as in people like myself and TC with complete galleries will just have it 'pop', or will we have to do it all over again ? Because that would be cruel.

There is apparently patch in the works but no one knows how it's gonna be fixed...

Definitely agree that if they don't fix it by auto-popping, it's gonna be shitty...

Debug Complete is easy and can be done in one day but doing all CGs again... damn, yea, I wouldn't want that o.O

..You can one hit kill HNM bosses ?

Yep, fairly easily. It obviously requires OSS, but yea, counting OSS as one hit, you can OHKO HNMs =D

That is upsetting in some ways I feel this is going to be more of an annoying grind than the first. Until I recall the horrible grinding pre patch that we had to do.

I really hope post game dungeons along side with EXP boost does make my lv 161 to 200 take forever

Level grinding is fairly easy. You don't even need Concealed Area Tower.

You only need to go to MP, set up the room to Death Mode which raises the level of mobs to >200 and you can easily grind 9-13k (depending on EXP boosts) on bees.

..You can one hit kill HNM bosses ? Wow. I must really be noob, because I thought your Astral Skill was the highest damage output. Is this anything to do with those custom skill sets that I know nothing about ? As it stands I'm level 143 with a R5 531 damage Katana, and I have to whiddle their health down; though the Astral Skill does a chunk of damage on it's own.

Dear Customer,

Yes, the Memories and Debug trophies will be patched for Re:Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, as well as some other details. We have not been given a release date nor any specific problems beyond the trophies. I hope this information helps.

Thanks,

i just received this email today

Dear Customer,

Yes, the Memories and Debug trophies will be patched for Re:Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, as well as some other details. We have not been given a release date nor any specific problems beyond the trophies. I hope this information helps.

Thanks,

I haven't received anything regarding the bug report sent, but this is promising.

Hopefully the EU version will be patched as well...

Dear Customer,

Thanks,

Hope is kindled. :D