Nintendo to release....iPhone cases?

Lady Lilith

Ah, so that's why Nintendo didn't bother to make a next gen console. They were too busy designing iPhone cases, but on the other hand maybe they'll sell enough to fund an actual next gen console. :S

Damn Nintendo, I get more and more disappointed every time I hear about them.

Parker

Couldn't they just contract this out and not waste their own time? I mean they'll more than likely make money off of these as long as they are reasonably priced, because come on who wouldn't want Mario/Link on their phone?

So, what do you guys think? Is Nintendo about to come into the App Store with official emulators and the like?[/color]]

I would love a DS emulator for iOS/android :holy: Although it probably won't happen that'd be so sick.

Ah, so that's why Nintendo didn't bother to make a next gen console. They were too busy designing iPhone cases, but on the other hand maybe they'll sell enough to fund an actual next gen console. :S

Parker

I'm disappointed with them too. I wish they'd stop making consoles and just start focusing on games anyway.

Parker

They used to be great, but now they are simply pathetic IMO. They seriously SHOULD drop out of the console race, and just make games. Their consoles are so behind the times.

• Like 1